When they confess to you

Mikey

- He would probably confess to you in the park

- He would have to get a lot of courage to do that

- He would take you out to the park by saying " y/n, there's something in the park that I'd like to show you so pls come with me."

- He would probably confess like" I love you y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" 

- He would say it like he did not just practice on the mirror just a few hours back over and over again.

Draken

- He would probably confess to you in a parking lot

- He would go like this " Y/n, I like you & if you want then you can be my girlfriend." " You can take as much as time as you want but if you are ready then tell me but if you don't like me then that's okay."

- He would confess to you like a gentleman even when he is confessing  you in a damn parking lot.

- He would give you as much as time to think about it.

Takemichi

- He would be just too shy to confess to you

- He would probably take the help of his friend

- He would be too shy to confess face to face so maybe a text  or a letter

Mitsuya

- He would confess to you with proper roses & chocolates. Maybe a teddy bear as well

- He would probably confess like " Y/n, I've loved you since a long time & I would want you to be my girlfriend if you are comfortable with it and if not then we can just stay friends if that's what you want." 

- He would also give you much time to think about it.

Baji

- He would confess to you by a letter ( with grammatical mistakes of course) or would probably send Chifuyu to tell you.

- He would write in the letter :

" Y/n, I know this may sound corny af but I like you. you are very funny & cute. Be my girlfriend.

P.S- You love cats as well

Chifuyu

- He would confess to you by sending Peke J to your house with a letter in his mouth.

- In the letter, he may have written things like:

Y/n L/n, 

I've liked you since the past 7 years and when you shifted to another place, I couldn't but feel sad & lonely at the same time. After you came back, it feels like the sunshine ball in Peke J and my life has returned. Peke J also ships us, so please let's get together for the sake of us and Peke J.

Yours Truly,

Matsuno Chifuyu

- He would write a whole- ass long  formal letter .