Pregnancy Reactions Pt.IV

Mitsuya

You were laying down in your room, scrolling through some YouTube shorts while feeling bored with nothing to do. Your husband was at work probably designing some new clothes and would be back late.

You suddenly felt like you wanted to vomit and rushed to the bathroom to do so. You omitted and came out thinking it could be because of some stale food you ate. You played down again and decided to sleep. 

When you woke up, it was 2 am. Your husband, Mitsuya was not there. It didn't bother you because it happened quite frequently that he had to pull all nighters due to the submission of his works.

You were a fan of his works and sometimes when he was home, he'd make you try the clothes he had sewn. You woke to see that mitsuya had given you a couple of missed calls and text messages saying he won't be back till tomorrow morning.

Some urgency had came up in work. This was the perfect time to put the plan in action. You went outside your room and put on a coat over your nightdress and wore some flats and went outside your house to the nearest chemist store.

You purchased a pregnancy test and went home. You were the washroom closed eyes and nervousness creeping to your mind. You had your doubts for a while anyways and Mitsuya and you had been trying for a baby for a long time now anyways.

You slowly opened your eyes to see if it was positive or not. It was positive. You sneaked out thinking to prank Mitsuya when suddenly you bumped into a large figure. You saw it was Mitsuya and he watched you just in time.

The pregnancy test fell out of your hands and landed on the ground. Mitsuya picked it up and you put on the most innocent face ever. " Is this yours?" Mitsuya asked while trying to hide the joy in his face since he wanted to be a father fo so long.

" Obviously, it's mine. I wouldn't borrow the neighbors pregnancy test now would I" You said while trying hard to not smile. " Seriously? Gosh Y/n I am so happy right now. Now come on, let's get you some sleep. We have to go to the doctor's tomorrow and then we have to tell everybody and- Mitsuya was cut off by you speaking.

" Listen, it's a good thing you are here. I wanted to talk to you about it anyways, I don't want the baby. I only agreed because you seemed so happy and I never got the chance to say anything about it to you." You said in one sentence without facing the hurt look on his face because you knew you would break into tears.

" I know Y/N, this is very tough and I am not trying to pressure you or anything like that but why don't we talk about it while having your favorite ice cream. Maybe it will help you to take your decision because I've always wanted to be a father and that even of your child. Please don't take this opportunity away from me. We are talking about an innocent life here." Mitsuya said in one breath.

This really made you break down. " I am just kidding you dummy. Of course I also want the baby idiot. But, that ice cream offer should still be up." You said while laughing as Mitsuya proceeded to pick you up bridal style and he hurried you towards his car as you guys drove to your favorite ice cream parlor. 

.

.

.

.

.

Baji

You were happily shopping for clothes when suddenly you felt vomity and all. You rushed to the nearest washroom and vomit a lot. When you came out, one of the employees came rushing to you and asked if you were okay. She gave yo your shopping bags that you dropped earlier due to the rush.

You thanked her and asked her where the nearest chemist store is. She pointed to her left and you rushed there and bought about 2 pregnancy test and 1 long packet of tablets for vomits and fever.

You thanked the chemist store owner and rushed out of there and reached the nearest washroom. You went into one of the cubicles and sat down on the toilet seat. You were now waiting for the courage to come in and open your eyes to see the damn results.

It was positive. You were freaked out so you used the other one that you bought and it was positive as well. That was your cue to start crying. You and boyfriend Baji were dating for about 3 years now. 

You weren't ready for this obviously since you wanted to pursue further education for a better job and maybe enough for a business and Baji on the other hand, was the complete opposite of you.

He wanted to stay in Toman by Mikey's side and the others. He burned cars when he was hungry and you were sure he didn't want to be a father this early. You guys weren't even serious about marriage, let alone a baby.

God knows how you two got together but still you loved Baji from the bottom of your heart and he loved you too. You frantically texted Baji to come pick you up since it was a crisis and you wanted to ask him before taking any decision.

He was the father and he had all the rights and so did you. Baji replied with a thumbs up and two minutes later, he asked you to come out and meet him. You rushed outside of the cubicle and stared in the mirror for about five solid minutes and stepped out.

Obviously you got rid of the extra pregnancy test and wiped your eyes while washing your face. You saw Baji was waiting for you and lit up a smoke while leaning on his bike. He was wearing his hair down and was just wearing normal oversize  t shirt with sweatpant. 

You rushed over to him and he dropped the cigarette and stepped on it. " Hey are you okay?" Baji said with a worried look on his face. Since you were mature for your age, you decided it'd be best if you just came out.

" Baji, I am pregnant. You are the father. I know this is sudden and we aren't married or anything but I just wanted to consult it with you that do you want to keep the baby or not. Since I believe that I'll be busy because I want to get higher education and you want Toman. I want to keep the baby but do you want to?" You said hoping he'd say yes.

" Yes" Baji said. " What?" You said thinking it was a figment of your imagination. " Yes, Yes, Yes and yes. I love you Y/n. Thank you so much. And the part about the education. Don't worry, After the baby is born, I'll take care of him/her while you study. Or Mitsuya can do that. He's good with kids after all and- Baji was cut off because you placed your lips onto his and he pulled you into a deep kiss.

"Now come on, Let's get you home so that you can rest. And no pressure about marriage and stuff. That's my department. You just focus on yourself, the baby and your studies but do not take too much pressure. Alright?" Baji said very calmly.

" Is this reality or am I seeing things. How have you matured so much Baji in just a couple of words." You said while giggling. " Guess being told you are going to be a father brings some changes. We wouldn't want the baby having an immature father now, would we?" Baji said while smirking.

" Yeah, yeah but don't lose that immature part of yourself too much. I love that part of your so keep it within you." You said to Baji. " Of course I will." Baji said with a grin.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Author's notes

Hey guys! Tysm. We are now at 4k reads. I never knew we were going to reach that much. I just started this book as an interest but look where we have reached. Just to tell you that this is the only chapter I am going to post this week as I'll be out of station and my mother doesn't like if use electronics while on a family trip.

Things will speed up from this chapter since now I'll be covering two characters in one chapter since I have two amazing requests from readers which will be revealed later in further chapters and I want to cover them.

Updates will be slow since my exams are starting from next week and I'll try my best to update as much as fast as possible. My finals are about to come and then session break. I'll be more frequent in that. Thanks and have a great day/night