When you are pregnant (Reaction) Pt.VII

Inui

You were waiting for the pregnancy test to say it was positive. You and Inui have been trying for a kid for a while and now you were checking again to be sure. It said positive.

You practically started dancing in the washroom before you rushed out to tell Inui who was reading a book and sipping coffee. " Darling, guess what."   " What?" Inui said now looking at you. 

" I am pregnant." You exclaimed. Inui stood up and rushed over to you and twirled you around. " Are you serious, right now." " Yes" You said showing him the results. " Oh god, I am so happy right now" Inui exclaimed.

Kokonoi

Kokonoi was at a meeting with one of his clients. You were home alone and watching movie. Suddenly, you felt the urge to vomit and rushed to the washroom. You then, thought the unthinkable and decided to do it.

You grabbed the test from the vanity and now waiting for the results. You had your doubts about this for a while and saw the result. It was positive. You couldn't contain your excitement. 

Time skip brought to you by Zoro's habit of getting lost

Kokonoi came home a bit late then usual. He had a long meeting and was tired. The lights were switched off so he thought you went to sleep. He switched and on the lights and

POP!

You were standing there with a cake in your hand. Kokonoi chuckled as he saw you. " What's the occasion?" He asked. " I am pregnant." You said. " That's great to hear-wait, what." Kokonoi said, clearly shook.

You stood there with the cake and kept it aside. Kokonoi then rushed over to you and pulled you into a great hug. You hugged him back, only to notice he was crying. You thought it was because Koko is a really emotional guy about some things. You hugged him and started ruffling his hair. 

Izana

You were with Izana buying groceries. You were lazy to make tonight's dinner but the real reason was, you just wanted to step out of the house for a while ever since you found out you are pregnant. Izana was suggesting to buy chocolates as well.

" No Izana, you know I don't really like chocolates that much." " But it will help with later on cavings." " But my periods just stopped last week." " Yeah, I know. I am referring to your pregnancy cravings."

" Thanks but I really don't need th- wait, how do you know." " I know it since you know it, just waiting for the time that when will you tell me." " How" " You left the test lying around in the dustbin and I saw it."

" Oh, I am so sorry I didn't tell you." " It's fine, I get it how you could be pressured to not tell me." He said taking you into a deep and affectionate hug.

Kazutora

You were in the restroom while Kazutora was waiting outside. You had our doubts about being pregnant and told Kazutora about it so he kinda asked you to take the test. You saw the result. Positive. 

You stepped outside the bathroom and decided to play a prank on Kazutora. You told him that it was negative. I swear his face dropped so low. It felt like the end of world with him. "No, silly it's positive now cheer up." You said showing him the results. 

His face lit up like Christmas lights when he heard that and picked you up and twirled around. You were laughing the whole time about his change of expressions.

.

.

.

.

.

Author's Notes

Finally, done. Now, requests will be taken by me. I'll complete the three pending chapters. Sorry if the chapter was short but I just wanted to be done. My hand is literally hurting. So, have a great day/night and keep supporting this book like always.