When you are pregnant (Reaction) Pt.VI

Ran 

You were literally crying in the bedroom. But it wasn't for the first time this week. You just recently found out you were pregnant and you didn't know how to tell the news to Ran. It was quite early. 

But it wasn't like you didn't want to have a baby with him, it was just that....well for instance, there were your parents, work and your boyfriend. You suddenly heard the click of the door signifying your boyfriend was home. 

You quickly got up and wiped your tears. Ran came in and started loosening his tie (Gosh he would look so handsome) and came towards you. He hugged you and and picked you up. "Easy there, Ran" You called out to him and for a minute, you felt like just to tell him everything.

If it was that easy. You suddenly started crying. You didn't know how and why, you just did. Ran looked concerned but he started to comfort you. " Are you okay? Is everything okay." 

" No, it's not and that's the problem. We weren't careful enough and I....I got pregnant."

"Really?" Ran suddenly dazed out but zoomed back in. " That's amazing" "It's not, how will I tell my parents and there is work and we aren't even married." "Shh, we will figure that out but for now don't cry or else the baby will think it's unwanted. I'll handle everything."

" Really" "Yeah, you just rest." And with that Ran picked you up and put you down on bed to rest.

Rindou

You were attending your best friend's wedding with Rindou. Rindou was bored as fuck and only wanted to attend it because you wanted to do so. You were now sitting in the hall, waiting for the bride to arrive.

Rindou got up and went to use the washroom. As soon as he went, you suddenly felt the urge to vomit and rushed to the washroom. Afterwards, you went back to sit on your seat and rest. Rindou hadn't returned and the thing is that, you are pregnant.

Ever was and it's been three weeks already. You really wanted to tell him but couldn't bring up the courage to do so. You were scared of the outcome that might be there. So you kept it a secret. 

" Are you okay, babe?" Rindou's voice popped your thoughts. " Yup, totally fine." you said, obviously not fine. " Okay, then. The bride's about to arrive I guess." "Yeah, she should be here any moment."

After a while of waiting, the bride arrived. She looked stunning as hell. The wedding carried on and now they were officially married. The bride was about throw her bouquet of flowers but she made an abrupt announcement. 

" Thank you guys, for coming to my wedding. I really appreciate it but I am most thankful for my best friend to attend with her boyfriend. If you don't mind, Y/n, can you speak a few words." She said because she knew you were pregnant and had asked you to reveal it at the wedding.

It would be nice and special for him as well as for you. You could finally get the weight off your shoulder. You stood up and went towards podium and stood in front of the mic.

" Hi everyone, uhm, I want to congratulate the newly wed couple who happens to be my best friend. Wish you a happy life together ahead. Uh, my bestie has given me this opportunity to speak here because there is something that I wanted to share with my boyfriend but I didn't have the guts to tell him alone thinking of the negative. "

" I just want to say..... Rindou, I am pregnant and you are the father. I have been hiding it from you for the past three weeks since I was scared to accept this reality. I was scared of the consequences so I decided to hide it from you. I am sorry and I hope you don't break up with me"

Everybody turned towards Rindou who was just shocked. But he snapped out of it and raced towards the stage and picked you up bridal style. " Why would you ever think that."

He said and kissed you. Everyone started clapping and your bestie was tearing up.

Sanzu

You were standing together waiting for your order. You decided to take Sanzu out for dinner and tell him there on the spot, that you were pregnant. You have been for three days. It was not like Sanzu didn't want a child, it's just you never talked about it so you basically didn't know.

You have given your order and head to your table. " So what is it that you want to tell me." Sanzu said eating a spoonful of his food. " Uhm, Sanzu, promise me you won't get angry." " Depends, what is it." Sanzu said now looking serious.

" I am pregnant."  You said in one breath. " And I am not the father." Sanzu said keeping a poker face so you couldn't really tell that If he was angry or sad or whatever. " No, why would you think that. Of course you are the father."

Suddenly, a huge smile appeared on Sanzu's face. " So, why did you think I'd get angry." " I don't know, we never really talked about having a child so I don't know." " Just let us reach home and then see to it."

" See what?" You said because you were scared that you'd break up. " I am gonna shower you with kisses and cuddles." " Oh, that's a relief." You muttered under your breath.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Author's notes

Hi guys, thank you so much for 6K reads. OMG! I can't believe we reached 6K reads. Thank you so much. The last part for this chapter is the next one. Afterwards, I'll start with requests. I literally, got inspired in the Rindou part because I was listening to music. So, I guess that's all. If I can, I'll post the last part today itself and start with requests. Oh, and I finally got the manga, 1-23 parts for One Piece. I know I already watched the anime but reading manga while listening to music hits different that's why I requested my father for it. Bye, have a good day/night.