When you are pregnant (Reaction) Pt.V

Chifuyu

Chifuyu just came back and was greeted by the absence in the house. He headed towards the fridge to see a note stuck there. It said " I'll be back babe in few hours so please eat dinner and don't wait for me"  Chifuyu went inside to get changed. 

While in the bathroom, he was looking for his toothpaste when suddenly, he came across a pregnancy test. It said positive. " Wait am I gonna be a dad."

You were outside at the grocery store. But it wasn't because you wanted to buy something. It was just because you were tired. Tired of hiding it from Chifuyu. You just wanted to greet him and tell him you are pregnant.

But you were probably sure that Chifuyu would be shocked and surprised. Might be he isn't ready to be a dad. After some time, when you were sure that Chifuyu is asleep, you sneaked home.

As soon as you opened the door, the lights were turned off. You assumed that Chifuyu turned it off and as soon as you switched on the lights, you were shocked but mostly scared to see Chifuyu sitting on the sofa. 

He was looking very tired and looked like he had questions in his mind. You quickly went to take a blanket and put it over him thinking he was asleep but as soon as you put the the blanket over him, he took your hand and pulled over him whispered to you.

" Are you pregnant"

You were surprised by this question but it was time you told him. " I am." Chifuyu looked like he was over the moon. " Really, please tell me I am the dad." You were again appalled to see this reaction. 

You always thought Chifuyu would never be ready to be a father. But here he is now, looking ready as ever. " Yes you are" You said happily. Finally your worries were over and gone. You were now ready to be a parent with Chifuyu.

Nahoya

You were in the park. Looking over at the children playing there while rubbing your hand over your stomach again and again. You were thinking about how to break the news to Nahoya. You just found out you were pregnant and Nahoya was at the ramen shop working with his twin brother Souya.

" Are you expecting" a random lady came and asked you. " Yeah" You said, settling in for a conversation. " Well, how many weeks?" " I just found out" you said. " That must be shocking, I remember when I found out I was pregnant, I was scared a lot and was afraid to tell my parents and my husband but I somehow did and he was joyful."

" Really?" " Yeah, but the best thing to do is to go tell your husband early onwards t avoid trouble in the future." " Okay" You said and the lady went away. Was this a sign that I should go and tell him about this. Maybe I should.

You built up the courage and went to his Ramen shop. You opened the door and was greeted by Souya. " Welcome to- Oh, Y/n. Do you want to meet Nahoya. He is inside right now. Let me call him."

Nahoya came running when he heard you were there and greeted you with a kiss. " Hey there love, why the sudden appearance." " I want to tell you something." " What is it?" 

" I.... I am Pregnant" 

"Really..."

" Yes, I am."

Nahoya suddenly started jumping up and down like a kid and picked you up. " Thank you, Thank you so much." Nahoya was indeed very happy to hear the news. You felt relieved and was happy too. You know to get a burden off your chest.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Author's Notes

Tysm for the reads. Really thank you so much. Sorry for the slow updates. I wish I could be faster but I don't get much time. Oh, and for those who sent me requests, I am very deeply sorry that I couldn't make chapters on them. Requests are piling up and I am stressed but don't think it means that I won't make chapters on your requests, I'll just say that it will take time. Thank you and Bye. Have a great day/night.