When they cheat on you Pt. 1

This chapter was requested by Luna 2569. Thank you for giving a request.The person whom they cheat on you with is named Mary for some scenarios  Sorry for the people whose name is Mary but it has nothing to do with you. You are already reminded that some scenarios in this could be angst or fluff because of misunderstanding. On to the chapter.

..........................................................................................................................................................

Mikey

You were heading back from work now. It was late and you already messaged Mikey about eating and sleeping early. There was an office party that you didn't know of since it was surprise for you getting a promotion.

Mikey didn't knew about this and you wanted to surprise him. You quickly got inside the house. The lights were turned off so you slowly went up to the room to avoid waking him up. Suddenly when you came to your room, you started hearing noises.

Loud noises were coming. You thought mikey hurt himself. You quickly rushed inside and took a look. Horrified was not even the word to describe your emotions. Mikey was on standing holding a girl while kissing her. 

"Excuse me, what the fuck is going on with you guys." " Y/n, no it's not what it looks li-" 

" Wait this is the girl you have been dating babe, I mean, she is not even pretty looking. Why'd you date her, out of sympathy." Okay now you were angry. First of all, this girl was hooking up with your boyfriend then making fun of you in your house.

" Yeah right, not as much as sympathy he felt for you that he had to keep you hidden. Must be your looks and brain. Ih wait, you don't have any" " Excuse me-"

" Yeah, you are excused, so take your ass out of my house." " Ugh, babe. I can't believe you." " Wait, Mary-" and just like that, mikey is convincing her to get inside.

" He is so gone"

Draken

You were minding your own business while you were out for a nature walk. Until you saw. Draken being dragged away by a girl. You assumed it was one of the girls who lived with Draken but she didn't seem familiar.

You decided to investigate the matter. You quickly tailed them. You followed them until you ran into Emma. " Sup, Emma."  " Hey, y/n chan. I assumed you were on a date with Draken. What are you doing here?"

" A date...with draken. No, we weren't planning to go anywhere." " Oh, but Mikey mentioned something about it....that is why he didn't visit Mikey at his house today. Well, what are you doing."

" Tailing Draken, I saw him with an unfamiliar girl."  " Really, then we should figure it out. I'll help". " Let's go then"

You started tailing them with Emma and that girl pulled Draken inside an abandoned building. You quickly took a peep inside through a broken window while Emma was holding you. " Do you see something."    " Yeah, I see Draken and that girl. OMG! Emma, we need to go inside. NOW!"  

You quickly went inside with Emma and caught Draken kissing the girl. You cleared your throat signifying your presence to them. " Y-y/n, what are you doing here."  " What are you doing here, huh."

" L-look, this is all just a misunderstanding and- "  " Draken, do you know this girl. She seems  lost, let me help her." The girl said and walked towards you. She the leaned towards you and whispered in your ears " Draken's mine, bitch so back off. Seriously, I can see why he decided to cheat."