When you are pregnant (Reaction) Pt.III

*All the characters have been aged up in this scenario and yes, in this universe despite everyone being old enough to disband the gang, it still continues and in this au, Takemichi is the acting president so the responsibilities have doubled.

 Takemichi

You were at your friend's house. It's been a week and you have been felling nauseous and sick all the time. There's an unbearable pain in your stomach and you are vomiting almost everyday. You and Takemichi have been together for the last 7 years.

You were chatting with your friend when suddenly, you got that sick feeling in your stomach again and you rushed to the washroom, vomiting all your dinner that you ate in the toilet. After you were done, you went outside and your friend looked worried.

"What happened?Are you sick? Do you have fever? Want me to call the doctor? You know, if it's food poisoning and it is because of the food we ordered from that restaurant then I swear, I'll leave a review that they'll remember for the rest of their lives." You friend said in one breath without letting you explain.

"No need to do that. It's been happening for a week now and I am tired of it." You said with an exhausting sigh. "And you still didn't decide to go to the doctor." Your friend said looking concerned. "Well yeah, I believe that it is irritating to go to the doctor. Plus, I have a fear of doctor and they're long injections." You said sounding scared.

"You are overdramatic. Just ask Takemichi to take you" Your friend said sounding all cool and calm. " Excuse me, I am sorry, WHAT? Have you gone out of your mind? You know Takemichi's been really tired from those gang meetings and fights, I don't want to add up on the stress." You said sounding shy and resonating.

"Bro chill, he's your fucking boyfriend. If he's not supposed to care about you then who will." Your friend said. "Okay fine, I'll ask him to take me." You said with another sigh.

Time skip brought to you by the pain in my hand 

You and Takemichi were on your way to the doctor's clinic. You were pretty nervous because you have always been scared of doctors. You somehow convinced Takemichi to take you. As soon as you reached there, you were getting scary vibes from the place and you would do anything to get out of there. 

You stepped in while holding Takemichi's hand and sat down in the waiting area. This gave you some time to get comfortable and familiar with the place. After what seemed like forever, the nurse came up to you and told you it was your turn.

You stepped in without Takemichi since after telling the nurse some symptoms, she presumed it might be because of pregnancy and that the tests required to be done are supposed to be done under the doctor and the nurses supervision only, nobody else.

You were already a nervous wreck and now no Takemichi as well. But at least there weren't going to be any injections. The nurse told you that they were going to do the pregnancy test and if it is positive then most likely an ultrasound as well.

You headed inside the room and afterwards the introductions, you took the pregnancy test in your hands and went inside the washroom. You were hoping for it to be negative since it was clear you didn't want the child. Takemichi was always busy nowadays and didn't have that much free time to hang out with you but he tried to.

Plus, you guys weren't even married yet. You didn't even talk about this thing. Many thoughts were rushing through your mind when you slowly opened your eyes to a shock that you were pregnant.

"No, this can be happening." You thought mentally while picking up another test and seeing it was positive too. " Fuck, fuck, fuck." You mentally cursed as you came out of the door. You were feeling lightheaded and suddenly everything went black.

You woke up to the flashing lights of the hospital room and saw that Takemichi was beside you holding your hand. " Oh, you're up" Takemichi spoke joyfully as he hugged you. You didn't utter a word. All the things that happened were playing like a movie in your head and you wren't able to process it.

" The nurse came in and told you me you passed out. She also told me that you're pregnant. I just wanted to make sure that you are okay." Takemichi spoke while looking concerned." Takemichi...I... don't...I don't want to keep the...baby." You spoke as you finally found words come back to you.

"What? But why? What happened?" Takemichi said in confusion and in alert mode. " I feel like you are not ready for a baby." You said. " But that is a thing that I only know because it involves me. I have a say in this because I am the father and I want to...keep the baby." Takemichi said while sounding defensive.

" You barely make time for me and we are not even married and I feel like I will be left alo-" You were cut off by seeing that Takemichi hugged you slightly harder and said " Don't ever say that. We are in this together and please reconsider this decision. It could ruin you or make your future."

You were suddenly washed over with a feeling of warmth in you by Takemichi's words. You didn't even know why but you were smiling and feeling that Takemichi is now ready. You don't know why but you just felt that. "Fine, I am giving you chance to prove it. I'll give you 9 months to make me think about it and when the child his here, I'll decide wether to give it up for adoption or keep it." 

Of course you were going to keep it but you just wanted to Takemichi to prove it. "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. You want regret it." Takemichi said while jumping up and down while you laughed and sneaked a recording of him since he looked like a baby. An excited one.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Author's Note

Hope you liked this chapter. Took a long time to post it. Sorry and a happy new year to everybody out there. May this year be new beginning for every one of you. Tysm for the reads and votes and comments. Please keep asking me for requests if you want and keep commenting if you want. Thank you all and a Happy new year to everyone again. Bye and have a good day/night and celebrate your new year happily with the your loved ones.