"we hope to see u at the concert ladies"

i made a playlist for this story!! or just to listen to 😋 

feel free to listen if youd like!!!
 june 2006

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!"
my best friend screams loudly "what are you screaming about now" i say sarcastically "you know the band i like, tokio hotel??" "yes you dont shut uo about bill" i say laughing " well, they're coming to toronto on their tour!!" my best friend says extremely exited " oh? how much are tickets?" " I don't know, but I already bought them." she said in a creppy monotone voice. "VIOLET ARE U SERIOUS.. your addiction is out of hand. "i knowww im sorry. also your coming with me" she said happily "IM WHAT NOW??" i screamed loudly. i was so nervous because ive never even been to a concert. but some how she convinced me to go. "okay fine. when is it??" i say defeted "its on friday!!!" she said happily. "okay, im gonna assume im driving there? or are we taking the train?" i asked knowing that if anyone driving its me, "we will take the train!!" she said junping up and down. "okay, well i gotta go back home now vi, ill see you later. thank u for my ticket aswell" i said walking out the door. i figured since i didnt know much about the band at all i should look at myspace and youtube to see some videos. i saw some interviews on youtube and i recognized bill and georg since they are violets favourite members. gustav is pretty cute!! tom is pretty cute too, i like his baggy jeans. i listened to a few songs and kinda started too see why violet liked the band so much.

fast foward to thursday
violet came over to help me pack, sense I literally had no clue what to bring or what to wear. she choose out a few oufits since we were staying there till Sunday, there were some other things in Toronto that we wanted to see. after we finished packing I locked up my apartment and we took a cab to the train station. since it was about an hour, train ride I just wore some baggy sweatpants and a white tanktop, in order to stay comfy. "Y/N.. i think i forgot to book the hotel" Violet says to me with panic in her voice.. "you what." i said shocked. "i think i forgo-" "I HEARD U VI.. WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO.." I was freaking out. i only have gone to Toronto A few times with my mom before so i didnt know the city. we were frantically trying to book a hotel but the only ones availabe are like $150 each.. we ended up getting different rooms to save money, thankfully, our rooms were right next to each others.
we arrived at our hotel at about 5:00PM so we decided to go out to eat.. "Y/N.. look behind u and TELL ME IM DREAMING" Violet says, grasping onto my shoulder. i slowly turn around and who do i see.. MF TOKIO HOTEL. to be completely honest.. i could NOT take my eyes off of tom. he looks so much more handsome in person. they slowly walk up behind us and asked if we were in line for the restaurant. "y/n pinch me. i think im dreaming" violet says "oh you guys are fans?" bill says with a smile "yes!! we actually are staying here for your concert tomorrow!!!" i said as calmly as i could.. but  they could tell we were freaking out. "reservation for bill kaulitz" the waiter says outloud "hey thats us, we hope to see you at the concert tomorrow ladies" tom said winking AT YOU. as they walked in to the restaurant, all me and Violet could do was stare in shock. "oh. my. GODDDD" violet says  squealing, jumping up and down. obviously, I joined her and started jumping up and down with her out of exitement. we then finished having a girly moment and i SWEAR i saw tom and bill laughing at our little girly moment we had there.

hiii thank you so much for readig part one!!
if you really like it please let me know so i can continue this book!! also feel free to leave ideas ❤️❤️ dont forget to vote if you enjoyed this story.
im also sorry if its bad, this is my first ever story so feel free to comment your opinion :)