rockstars love me

august 2006

"yn!! get ready for the party quickly!!" bill screamed from downstairs "okay i will!" i say back, i quickly do a black smokey eye with my hair half up half down. i threw on low lise jeans with a tube top that said "rockstars love me" in hot pink lettering. i walk down the stairs and me and bill head out to toms car, tom didnt really wanna go to the party but figured might aswell go since the whole band is going.

when we got to the party bill and georg made me take as many shots as i could until i threw up. i dont know why i did it but lord did it suck. "yn are you okay" gustav says lauging at me "uhmmm yaaa im totally soberrrrrr." "yeah and i have brown hair" gustav said laughing even harder. about five minutes later gustav was holding my hair back after i threw up all the alcohol i just drank.

after i finished whatever that was a girl with red hair approached me "hi!! im jayla, i just thought you looked so cooll" i started at her in awe for a second but then snapped out of it "SHUT UP YOU THOUGHT IM COOL!! LOOK AT YOUUU!! your the coolest, im yn!!" "yn suits u so well, do you wanna go dance? this is like my favourite party song" she said holding her hand out "if i said no i would've wanted you to hit me" i say jokingly, i grab her hand and we make our way to the backyard where everyone was dancing.

"hey im kinda tired of dancing, do u smoke?" jayla says yelling over the music "yea lets go!" i say

"i havent had weed in so long" i say laughing "i noticed you have a diffrent accent, where are you from!?" jayla says "oh im from canada, im here with a band" "oh what band!! thats very cool" jayla said smiling at me "oh tokio hotel! im staying with the singer and guitarist" i say back looking at the stars smiling "oh thats sick!! they go to my school! i had gustav in my art class last year!" jayla said exitingly.
for the next hour or so me and jayla just talked and talked, it felt like ive known her for years honestly.

"yn" "yn where r u?" tom messages me "across the street at the park" "coming"
"tom is coming over here" i say to jayla "okay!" she says back, a few minutes later tom walks up to me and jayla "tom this is-" "jayla! yea i know her from school, shes gustavs friend" i get cutoff by tom "yes that is meee" she says. tom stares at me for a second and says "rockstars love me. well i certainly take a liking to you" jayla laughs at what he says "i have no clue what you just said" i say confused "he said that he-" "nothing. i said nothing" tom said cutting of jayla "you really have taken a liking to herrr! your all red btw" jayla said lauging at tom "guys i am so confused, i speak little german" i say confused ANNDDD high "no im just making fun of him" jayla says "also are you busy tomorrow yn, i was wondering if you wanted to go to the mall with me, it would be nice if you and the boys would join meee" she said "yea i think were free" i say looking at tom, he nodds. we end up going to find bill, georg and gustav and head home

authors note
THANK YOU ALL FOR 350 READS?!?!!!! THATS SO INSANE THANK YOU ❤️❤️ ill try to be more active, im just busy with eqao prep and other stuff!! i hope this part wasnt too short and feel free to leave ideas in the comments!!