you pervvvv

lil mini authors note before we start the book
JAMIE MY BF YOU KNOW WHO U ARE.. IF YOUR READING THIS GO AWAY STINK.
ok enjoy this chapter!!!

*one week later*
"ynnnn" tom says putting his arms around my waist "why hello to you too" i say looking behind me "are you all packed?" he asks "yesssyes i am, im so happy im able to go on the tour with you guys" "i know me too" he says with a tired voice "YNNN??" bill yells from upstairs "BILLLLLL?" i yell back, "COME HERE BOO" "OKAY BE THERE IN A SEC" i say turning around trying to get out of toms arms "babyyy dont go" he says looking at me while pouting "bill needs me tom" i say pecking him on the cheek while sliding out of his arms

"yn this one or this one" bill says holding up twoshirts "uhhhmmm the red one?" i say "okay boo thank youuuu" bill says taking it off the hanger and putting it into his suitcase, "when we get to the hotel later today do u wanna go swimmingggg? they have an indoor pool!" bill says softly hitting my legs as i sit on his bed. "bill if i said no id want you to hit me.." i say lauging.
*2hr later*
"BILL, YN. CABS ARE HERE" tom yells from the living room. "COMINGGG" bill says dragging his two suit cases down the stairs. "YN..?" tom yells "I NEED HELP" i say to tom "of course you do" he says laughing as he walks up the stairs "oh my god" tom says staring at my four suit cases and 3 bags.

eventually we got all loaded up and made our way to the hotel, when we got there georg and gustav had already checked into their rooms. "AHH THIS ROOM IS SO PRETTY" i say walking into me and toms room "like you baby" tom says smirking at me "yeah yeahhhh whatever u goof" i say playfully pushing him away. "TOM THERES A BALCONYYYY" i say running to it in awe "oh my god" i say looking out the big glass doors. "im in awe." "i knew youd like this room baby" tom says walking towards me, before he could slip his arms around me i walked over too the huuuuge closet and opened it up. "i need to start unpacking rn."

2hr later

"done!! i say standing with the closet doors wife open "tommmmm" i say walking up to him while hes laying on the bed flipping through channels "yes princess?" he says looking up "can we go swimmingggg bill was supposed to but hes not anymore" i say flopping beside tom on the bed. "a chance to see you in a bikini?! now how could i turn that down" he says sitting himself up, "YAYYYY OKAY IM GONNA GO GET CHANGED" i say jumping up and off the bed to go pickout my swim suit.

"hmmmmmm. tommmmm blue or black?" i say holding up two bikini tops. "black, its more strappy and hot" he says playing with his lip ring "you pervvvv" i sat grabbing the bottoms and walking towords the bathroom..

AN:
hi pooks! im back from the dead and this chapter is kinda boring but a better one will be coming within the next few days!!
thank you all sm for 14k reads thats so insane to me. anyways ily all sm!!

again message for my bf, jamie GO AWAY I LOVE YOU BUT GO AWAY.

thats all bye!!