overshared

we walked for about five minutes, we ended up right by an old fishing dock. it was so quiet. I can hear myself think, " y/n?" tom says, snapping me out of my trance. "wow, its beautiful here" I say, starting to sober up. "i come here to smoke, or to just be alone." tom says looking at the water. "im sorry i overshared earlier, i just don't really have anyone to talk to about that kinda stuff" "y/n its okay i understand, i myself tend to overshare sometimes" that doc was The most peaceful place I've ever been, ut made me feel, homeish. maybe thsts because tom was there to. i was really really comfortable around him. I think maybe that's why i overshared a bunch.

time skipp
me and Tom sat there talking for hours, The sun started to rise, so we headed back. We walked on the bus and everyone was passed out. me and tom sat down beside eachother with his arm around my shoulder in silence, but not awkward silence, it was comfortable. eventually i fell asleep, But I woke up to the sound of bill walking up. "ooooowwww my head hurting so bad" he says "ill get u advil and water" i say getting up from beside tom. I hand the Advil to him, then the water and eventually everybody else is up.

the bus drove us back to the hotel, on the way there we had SO much fun, it's kind of weird to say, but I think that the boys are some of the closest people to me, besides vi ofc. we all just get along so well and never argue or anything.

when we got back to the hotel i showered, once i got out, I checked my phone and saw that there was a message from a random number? "hi beautiful, me and the boys are at practice. come out with us tonight? we have to leave tomorrow" The message said. well  I put two into together and figured it was tom, his message made me smile, I changed his contact and replied. "of course, me and vi love spending time with you guys :)" "good to hear, we will get you guys a taxi at 6:00pm" tom replied. i went over to violets hotel to tell her the news. after i told her we decided to go swim at the hotel pool. i was wearing a strappy red bikini and vi was wearing a dark blue strappy one. we were having lots of fun talking about anything and everything. then we decided to tan in the sun since it was late june.
after we finished we ordered pizza and watched wild child. by that point it was 5:00 so we decided to get ready. i get a text from tom "bring swim suits" the message said. to be quite honest, I was kind of confused but agreed. i wore a white swimsuit under my skirt but decided to wear the bikini top as a shirt, i ended up throwing a zip up sweater on though
(it looks like this btw)

 i wore a white swimsuit under my skirt but decided to wear the bikini top as a shirt, i ended up throwing a zip up sweater on though(it looks like this btw)

When we were all finished, we waited outside for the taxi and when it arrived we got in. it Took us about 20 minutes away to a beach, it wasn't very busy, we then saw georg spraying bill with a water gun, we got out of the taxi and thanked the driver. "why hello ladies" gustav says jokingly "why hello strange sir" i reply back laughing when suddenly, i feel a water ballon hit my back. i turn around slowly to see tom with like 5 water balloons in his hand. i start to run to get a water ballon  from georg and then start to Chase him with the water balloons. "GET HIM Y/N" violet says which causes me to stop running. I start laughing really hard which causes gustav to laugh with me. " that wasnt even that's funny" i say laughing loudly which makes gustav fall over laughing, everyone was so confused at why we were so loudly laughing.

time skippp
I was laying down on a towel eating some watermelon when tom plops next to me "i really like that swimsuit on you, white is definitely your colour" tom says looking at my body "why thank you i li-" I get interrupted by violet screaming running out of the water "VI YOU GOOD" i yell over "YEA I JUST SAW A FISH.. IM KINDA SCARED OF THE WATER" she yells over to me "THEN WHY DID YOU TELL ME YOU WANTED TO COME IN??" georg says laughing

i was having the time of my life, me and tom got super close and gustav, bill and georg were all my new best friends. "you wanna smoke" tom says to me "weed?" i say back "yesyes i have weed" he says smiling, we walk along the beach smoking the joint when we sit down on a big rock. "y/n, i love spending time with you." tom says clearly high, but somehow, I knew he meant it "me too tom, im kinda glad i told you all that stuff when i was drunk" i say laughing a little bit "i still probably wouldve taken you to the doc" he said smiling "how often do you come to toronto? like just for tours or..?" i say kinda quite. " well actually we are considering living here"

HI EVERYONE SORRY FOR THE CLIFHANGERRR, please let me know if you enjoy this story :) dont forget to please vote ❤️❤️