"you know what i love? you"

"VI OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS" i scream as im getting ready in the bathroom. "yes i am!" violet says over the phone "when do you want me to pick you up from the airport?" "ill text when my flight lands!" violet says "okay! im so happy your coming here" i say smiling "me too! im about to get on the plane, bye yn!" vi says as she hangs up the phone.

"BILL BILL BILL BILL" i say storming i to bills room "whats up?" he says "violets coming to germany!!" i say jumping up and down "i knoooowww i helped her book tickets and everything! she wanted me to keep it a secret though" bill says smiling "IM JUST SO HAPPPYYYY" i say jumping and spinning around

"hi...?" tom says slowly walking into bills room "VI IS COMING TO GERMANYYYY" i say jumping my way to tom "how much coffee did u have?" he says lauguing "i dunnoooooo" i say lauging

time skippppp

i finished getting ready so me and tom could go to a fair not far away, i wore a leopard print halter top with lowrise jeans and my hair down with my pink streaks showing, jayla and georg came with us! tom drove with georg in the front with me and jayla sitting in the back being girlsss, "yn, we have to ride the drop tower" jayla says looking up at the tower "UHM DUH YES WE DO" i say grabbing her hand walking towords the tower.
mini time skip

me and jayla rode so many rides but ended up going with our boyfriends? are me and tom are even dating?? anyways we went off. "trust me yn i can get the ball into that jug, ill win u the big llama" he says lauging while holding the ball in his hand "okay mr showoff" i say lauging crossing my arms "omg congratulations! your our first winner today." the man running the game says. "i told you id win princess" tom says smirking at me grabbing the llama he had just won. "thank youuuuu" i say throwing my hands over his neck hugging him "anything for u princess" tom says into my ear. we walk to the car to put the llama away so he didnt get dirty/stolen and got cotton candy!

"i love the ferris wheel" i say looking at all the pretty lighys below us, "you know what i love?" tom says as the ferris wheel comes to a stop "hmmmmm hats" i say laughing "yessss" he says laughing "but i was gonna say you" he says looking away out of shyness "me too" i say leaning onto him "i mean like you- like -" i say fumbling all my words "i know what you mean, dont worry" he says kissing my head.

authors noteeee
sorry for the shortish chapter but im also working on a new book! its called devoted and the first part will be out soon <3
thank you all SO MUCH for the love and support on this book, it means so much!!
dont forget to vote <33