"are you tom kaulitz girlfriend??"

eventually i arrived and i was just in shocked that I decided to do this.. i honestly dont know why i did but something in me just. i had to. im walking around the airport in my white lace crop top and sweatpants, i was also wearing my uggs. i was looking for tom at the airport as someone hugs me from behind, i turn around to see tom! "i cant believe you came here" he said into my ear as i wrapped my arms around his neck. "me neither but.. i just really needed you right now. as we were leaving the airport we got stopped by paparazzi asking questions in german. i only understand so much though. "miss miss!! are you tom kaulitz girlfriend?" "whats your relationship with tom!!" "how long have you been seeing eachother" paparazzi was crazy.

we eventually made it to toms car where he drove me home. "ew" bill said as we walked in the door thinking i was just another one of toms girls until i ran up and hugged him "OH MY GODH Y/N!!!" he says hugging me back "why-how-who-" bill was in alot of shock seeing me "hi bill" i say looking up at him smiling "hi y/n!! im so confused why are you here!?" he said "i dont know actually.. ask him" i said pointing to tom "i couldnt bare being away from her" tom said in german walking towards me
and bill "yes clearly tom. im happy shes here but did you even ask our mom?" bill replied back "oh shit." "TOM OMG" "boys whats happening down there?" simone said coming down the stairs "why what one of you dragged home this beautiful girl?" she said. smiling putting her hands on my cheeks "hi i am y/n" you try to say in german "ma this is y/n, tom is the one who brought her home" bill said. "tom kaulitz you keep this girl and do not mess with her. she looks like an angel" simone said pinching toms nose "ayyy okay ma i promise i wont" he said "hi lovley welcome to my home, please feel free to stay however long you need and ill be here if you need anything" she says to me holding my arms. "thank you so much mrs. kaultiz." i say smiling at her "simone, call me simone love" she said walking up the stairs. "wow. that is the nicest shes ever reacted to one of toms girls." bill said in shock. she was very nice and i felt very comfortable here already.

time skippp
i texted violet that i landed and was there "OH MY GOSHH REALLY??" she texted back "yes!! bill said that when their mom met me, it was the nicest she's ever reacted to one of toms girls" I replied back with a laughing emoji. "thats such a big deal y/n! also if you see georg tell him i miss himmm" she replies back "i will!!" i said shutting off my phone "hey y/n! i just got invited to a party tomorrow, wanna go??" bill said but before i could reply tom did "only if im with her" tom said putting his arm around my waist and his head on my shoulder. "yea yeaaaaa" bill said rolling his eyes walking up the stairs and into his room.

time skippp
it was 10:00AM when i was woken up to someone running their fingers through my hair. he noticed me waking up and pushed my hair out of my face. i pushed myself up and off of his chest so i was sitting on his legs. "goodmorning beautiful" he said looking at me up and down "hiiii" i say with a tired voice "can i use your shower?" "yes, ill be downstairs okay?" he said throwing on a shirt "okay" i said smiling. as i was in the shower it dawned on me "im in tom kaulitz shower. wait no. IM IN GERMANY?!!" i thought in my head.. i threw on a black lace croptop with hot pink leopard print and some really baggy sweatpants, i did my makeup and headed down the stairs "hi sweetie do you want breakfast??" simone asked me "hi no thank you" i said giving her a smile she smiled back and continued cooking breakfast for bill and tom.

HII IM SO SORRY IF THESE CHAPTERS ARE BORING IM JUST TRYING TO BUILD CHARACTER ❤️❤️