damnnnn

it was 2AM when me and bill had woken up to leave the house to get violet from the airport  "im so exited to see vi i havent seen her in so long" i say as we drive to the airport "me too! i missed her so much" bill says focused on the road 

mini time skip

we finally arrive and wait for violet in the lobby, as soon as i see her long flowy blonde hair i start to run to her "VIIIIII" i scream "oh hello strangerr" violet says hugging me "BILL!!!!!" violet says ditching me to go hug bill "i missed him more" violet says sticking out her tounge.   

(also CONTEXTTT vi and georg were gonna date but im changing it so just pretend they talked abt it ok :3)

it was 4AM when we made it back to the house and we were all TIREDDD bill crashed on the couch and vi took bills bed, and i went back to toms room, by the time i woke up it was 12PM and everyone was out by the pool having lunch, so i got up and changed out of my clothes into a red bikini with a sheer red skirt i tied around my waist and made my way to the backyard "VIII" i say walking out the backdoor "hey girlll" violet says standing up to hug me "im sorry we didnt catch up lastnight i legit passed out" i say lauging "i know how you are dont worry" she says laughing. 

vi went back to talking with jayla and gustav so i went to go sit with tom, "damnnn" he says to me smirking as i walk over to him "whattttt" i say sitting down on his lap laughing "you know what gorgeous"  he says pulling me closer to him, "mhmmmm" i say throwing my legs over the side of the chair. "AYY AYYY GUSTAV PUT THE WATER GUN DOWN" jayla screams while pointing at gustav  "OKAY BUT WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD I DO THAT WHEN I COULD SHOOT U INSTEAD??" gustav says chasing her around the backyard with the water gun "YNN MAKE GUSTAV STOPPPP" jayla says running behind the char me and tom were sitting on "jayla baby just go get a watergun to defend yourself" i say laughing "omg ur so right" jayla says runningover to the shed with all the guns and floaties "AHA GOTCHA BITCH" she says jumping at gustav shooting him "AY FINE YOU WANNA GUN FIGHT?? ILL GIVE U A GUN FIGHT" gustav says grabbing another gun "they are children . literal children" tom says laughing at jayla and gustav being childish "i love hanging out here" i say to tom lauging alittle "i love you being here" he says.

 "ohhhh ynnnnnn" bill says sneaking up at me from behind, i turn around and before i know it hes about to throw me into the pool "BILL NO BILL NO NO NO IM SERIOUS NO NO BILL NO BIL-" i was screaming before i got thrown into the pool, as i swim up to the edge i hear everyone lauging, i grab bills arms  and drag him in to the pool with me.

authors note:

TY FOR 4.8K READS?!?!?! I AM BEYOND THANKFUL!! also should violet and bill date :0                 anywho have an amazing day and pls vote!!