1

(Bringing it back; not sure how often I can update but I will post what I have. They are mostly the original chapters and new ones will come out when I get the chance)

❤️❤️❤️

Chenqing was known as a ghost flute. Anyone who spotted it became nervous and scared right away. It was a tool only made for one man and it summoned spirits and created corpses with just a couple notes.

Wei Wuxian was it's master. Upon his fall from that cliff at Nightless City, Wei Wuxian's body and Chenqing merged. Chenqing gave Wei Wuxian a new life and look. His hair was now black like ravens feathers. His eyes were ruby red. His skin was as white as a ghost. His slim body had become more built, and more muscular.

Suibian came to him, no longer a wooden sheathe, but an onyx black leather and silver sword. Chenqing carried resentment as always, but has a spiritual tool, he can use spiritual energy. Wei Wuxian now went by the name Chenqing, A'Chen for short. He went with his Shishu's name, Xiao Chenqing. His Shishu was Xiao Xingchen.

Chenqing would get revenge for Wei Wuxian

Chenqing would get revenge for Wei Wuxian. He was going to start by getting trusted allies. He was going to find his Shishu, but first, he wanted to find Lan Wangji. There was a reason he tried to save him. If Jiang Wanyin had not gotten in the way, Wangji might have had a chance. Wei Wuxian now had Chenqing's thoughts, emotions, feelings, and so on. He could tell who Chenqing trusted and who he didn't. That was a gift.

Also being Chenqing, he can see spirits. He has Wei Wuxian's knowledge and abilities, and he has Chenqing's abilities too. The Yin Hu Fu he created was destroyed so it was of no use to him. So Chenqing wanted to see what was happening now that he was supposed to be dead. Using resentment, he flew up into the sky. He saw cultivators crowding around Lan Wangji and Zewu Jun. Zewu Jun was blocked the cultivators from getting to Lan Wangji.

Chenqing decided to make an appearance, "hello lowly cultivators," he greeted with an evil grin.

"Who are you?" A Jin disciples asked.

"Who are you to ask me that, you Jin Bitch?!" Chenqing argued.

"I am Jin Haoyu, Jin Zixun's twin brother, and I am seeking Justice for my brother that Wei Wuxian cursed and killed!"

"Who are you to say it was Wei Wuxian who did it? He didn't have the backlash of the curse. Even a person with demonic cultivation can get a backlash and he did not have it. He is now dead too, and if you looked at your brother's body, I guarantee you that curse will still be there," Chenqing said.

He then landed in front of Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji.

"Who are you?" Jiang Wanyin asked.

Chenqing glared at him, "your worst nightmare!"

Jiang Wanyin felt a cold chill run through his body. Chenqing sounded malice and wanted to kill Jiang Wanyin outright but he held back because he wanted this Jiang to know what his Shixiong sacrificed for him.