25

Baoshan stood in the middle of the Yu Clan in Meishan. She was livid that a clan would hold her daughter hostage all these years and treat her like a servant. A prominent figure as Cangse Sanren was disrespected in the most shameful way and Baoshan was not going to let the clan get away with it.

"Baoshan, we gave you your daughter back, why have you returned?" Clan Leader Yu Zhiyan asked.

"You think I will just let you get away with holding her hostage without facing repercussions of your actions?" Baoshan asked, "you humiliated my daughter and disrespected her as a disciple of mine. You are the scum of all scum. How did she get into your care? Tell me what I need to know and I will consider not blowing up your entire clan," Baoshan demanded.

"My sister is Yu Ziyuan," Zhiyan said, "long again she came across her and Wei Changze's bodies when she was in a night hunt. Changze was already dead but she brought Cangse here out of the kindness of her heart to let her heal and recover. She was free to leave when she recovered but Cangse was in a coma for a few years. When she woke, she lost some of her memories. So we told her she can stay here until she heals completely. She started helping out the other servants and disciples on her own.

When news got to us about my sister dying to the Wen Sect, our family heard that the blame and cause of her death was partially due to Wei Wuxian. A kid her and Jiang Fengmian took in to raise as their own only to be betrayed and killed because of that boy. When we heard of this, we took revenge in the only way we knew how, on Wei Wuxian's mother. She deserved everything she got!"

"You stupid bitch!" Baoshan said, "you actually believe that my grandson was the cause of that war and the deaths of your sister and brother-in-law? My grandson saved your niece and nephew and your sister was stupid enough to stay behind and she died for that. The Wen sect was attacking everyone else so they just used my grandson as the excuse not the reason. Your hatred and prejudice for my family has brought doom to your entire clan!" Baoshan summoned a large gust of wind creating a tornado, "your clan will become extinct for the injustice you have inflicted on my family."

"Are you insane? Killing an entire clan?" Zhiyan asked.

"Are you willing to sacrifice your life and the lives of those who made my daughter suffer most in order to save everyone else?" Baoshan asked.

"I will, however the rest of the clan must live," Zhiyan said.

"Your clan is a curse to the cultivation world and it will die out eventually, I want everyone who is blood related to you and your sister to come here now or I will just kill everyone here," Baoshan told her. She with that said, there were several people who were related to Yu Ziyuan who came forward. Baoshan made sure the elders and children were spared as it was against her morals to ever kill elders and children. The rest of them she summoned her sword and slit everyone's throats.

"If I have any more issues with this clan in the future, it will end up like these people here," Baoshan said and teleported out of the Yu Clan. She went back to her mountain and meditated for a while to calm down.

***

Baoshan then went to Cloud Recesses as that was where her daughter was at right now, "hello Qiren, Cangse," Baoshan greeted.

"A'Niang, glad to see you came by," Cangse said.

"Of course...you should know that I already dealt with the Yu Clan. If we receive any more issues from them, it will be resolved quickly. I do not think that will happen anytime soon though," Baoshan explained.

"What exactly did you do?" Cangse asked, "I know they helped me but they didn't let me leave when I wanted to."

"It was because of Yu Ziyuan. They believed her and Jiang Fengmian's death was Wei Ying's fault so they tortured you in retaliation...now that they know the truth, and have been dealt with, they should not be a problem ever again."

"How is it A'Ying's fault for their deaths?" Cangse asked, "you all told me everything and I do not think that was the case."

"It wasn't his fault, the Wen Sect was just trying to become strong and taking out sects who they think would defy them. The Wen Sect was long dealt with and Wei Wuxian is still dealing with the repercussions of that war," Lan Qiren said.

"A'Niang, how do you know they won't cause any problems later?" Cangse asked.

"Anyone related to Yu Ziyuan, except children and elderly, are no longer alive," Baoshan said.

Cangse's mouth dropped open, "you killed them?" She asked.

"Took lives for taking so many from you," Baoshan said, "they should have known I wouldn't let them get away with it if I ever found out."

"I am not really against it...I'm just surprised," Cangse said, "won't the children retaliate later?"

"We will have to wait and see," Baoshan said.

Wuxian, Wangji, and Xichen soon returned with smiles on their faces, "Grandmaster Qiren, how was your chat with my mother?" Wuxian asked.

"Hmm, you are lucky you are married to my nephew, otherwise I'd punish you for that comment," Lan Qiren said.

"Is that so?" Wuxian asked. Wangji sat down and Wuxian sat on his lap. Lan Xichen also sat down.

"Will you really punish him?" Baoshan asked.

"A'Ren, considering that my mother is in a bit of a mood at the moment, you might want to be careful," Cangse said.

"Did we miss something?" Wuxian asked. Baoshan explained to them what Cangse has been through. Wuxian suddenly found it hard not to blame himself as he was always blamed in the past, "why am I always the one to point fingers at?"

"A'Ying, it will be okay," Wangji said, "it was not your fault at all. People just like to put blame on someone else instead of owning up to their own mistakes and faults."

Wuxian nodded, "thanks," he said.

"Now we have to deal with getting your name cleared," Baoshan said, "I want you to relax a moment. You and Wangji should go spend a few days somewhere just to ease your minds for a bit."

"Where would we go?" Wuxian asked.

"A'Niang, you can have them go to where Changze took me for a little honeymoon. It was where A'Ying was conceived after all," Cangse said.

"That's slightly weird to be where I was conceived," Wuxian said.

"I say we should," Wangji said, "it might be nice."

Wuxian sighed and nodded as he agreed to go on a little vacation for a few days with his husband. It was a nice thought, to have some alone time with him for a while.