11

Chifeng Zun, also known as Nie Mingjue and the sect leader to the Qinghe Nie Sect. At 191 cm, Nie Mingjue is the tallest person he has ever met. His waist is narrow and his shoulders broad, and his contoured abdominal muscles as a physique "countless men" would dream to have. Although Nie Mingjue ranks seventh in looks among the young masters of the cultivation world, his formidable appearance gives the impression that he can start burning with rage at any moment.

Nie Mingjue is well known for his strictness and violent temper. Nie Mingjue shows no interest in women, art, alcohol, or anything outside of his saber work and killing members of the Qishan Wen Clan. Although Nie Mingjue rarely opens up to others, he is rather protective towards those he care about. In fact, the deepest regret of his life is watching his father's demise after being gored by a beast during a night hunt.

In addition, Nie Mingjue possesses an extremely black-and-white sense of morality, and is rather intolerant of anything he deems to deviate from the moral good. For instance, he despises the Qishan Wen Clan due to Wen Ruohan's role in his father's death, and he refuses to show mercy towards Wen Qing's branch of the Qishan Wen, claiming that her lack of martial opposition to Wen Ruohan made her an accomplice not considering she could not go against him directly without likely endangering her family. He also refuses to forgive Jin Guangyao for killing several of his subordinates while undercover during the Sunshot Campaign.

However, this morality also gives Nie Mingjue a strong sense of fairness and justice, as he respects those who disagree with him if they demonstrate integrity, as evidenced by his commendation of Mianmian, and immediately backs Xiao Xingchen's evidence against Xue Yang in the face of the Lanling Jin Clan's political equivocations. He is also compassionate to those he deems innocent; during the Sunshot Campaign, Nie Mingjue goes out of his way to reassure a woman and child trapped among the fighting, and reprimands the cultivators he catches gossiping about Jin Guangyao.

Wuxian was nervous about standing before him. He was in Cloud Recesses at the moment, and Wuxian was getting ready to face him. He has protection with Xichen and Wangji with him, but he was still scared. Wuxian was immortal now and could level Nie Mingjue into the ground and was still scared. Wuxian stood outside the Yashi taking in deep breaths and calming breaths. He was trying to calm his nerves. Wuxian had on another new set of Hanfu. His tunic was dark blue and his pants were black. The rest of the robes were dark blue and black with white hem stitching. Along with his forehead ribbon, he had on yet another new head ornament to showcase his status as Second Madam Lan. He would have to thank Keeper Daoming for his hardwork.

Wangji appeared behind Wuxian and took his hand, "I will be there beside you."

Wuxian nodded and enter the building with Wangji. Xichen and Nie Mingjue looked at Wangji and Wuxian.

"So, he is alive," Nie Mingjue said, "aside from his Chenqing taking a human form, no one else could call upon his soul or find his body."

Wuxian knelt to the ground and kowtowed, "Chifeng-Zun, I ask that you forgive me for my crimes and actions towards you and I wish that you would hear what I have to say for the sake of my soul bond. If I die he will die. So I just ask that you give me a chance."

Nie Mingjue was surprised to see Wuxian act this way. He was also curious on who he was bonded to. Wangji helped Wuxian stand up and then Mingjue saw Wuxian's new robes. There was also two different jade tokens on his waist. One token was to show he was a spouse to someone from the main bloodline of the Lan Sect but the other one was to show he was a disciple of Baoshan Sanren.

"Who's spouse are you?" Nie Mingjue asked.

Wuxian smirked, "why? Afraid I stole Zewu Jun from you?" He asked.