(Vol 1) A Rose Arrives At Beacon.

No PoV:

It's around early afternoon in Remnant, and we can see a male student in his huntsman/casual outfit sitting on a tree branch, leaning his back against the actual tree.

???: I'm so damn bored. Why did my team get to go on a mission but I couldn't? That's bullcrap.

Then, a man with small glasses and white hair, came up to the tree, standing below the boy, just in his peripheral.

???: Because this mission needed careful consideration and attention. And while you're strong, you tend to anger easily.

???: The fuck you mean I anger easily?!

???: Point in case. Besides. Mr. Runia had asked if you could stay behind for the first years. He'd like your thoughts on them.

???: Ugh, of course Seth would do that. Bullshit...*sigh* Alright, fine. Is that all you found me for Oz?

Before Ozpin could reply, an explosion was heard, both males turning their heads towards the sound of it. After a few moments, the two males turned their attention back to one another

Ozpin: Anyways, yes. And please, do tell me your thoughts on the students.

???: You're just gonna ignore the explosion?

The younger boy says dumbfounded, looking down at Ozpin.

Ozpin: Yes.

He said before taking a sip out of his mug and then leaving.

???:...You get weirder with each passing day Oz...Should probably go check that explosion though.

The boy sighed, before putting on his mask and hopping down from the tree and walking to the explosion was heard. Upon making it to middle of the courtyard, where the explosion took place, he saw a girl with black and red hair, laying in a small crater.

 Upon making it to middle of the courtyard, where the explosion took place, he saw a girl with black and red hair, laying in a small crater

???: So, uh...Is laying in craters trendy now or something?

The male asks the girl as she opens her silver eyes and looks up into his own.