(Vol 1)Lost And Found

In the early mornings of Remnant, Team RWBY, or rather RWY, can be seen looking for their lost teammate in Vale, Blake Belladonna. Well, two of them, at least.

Ruby: Blake!!!

Yang: Blake!!!

Ruby: Blake!!! Where are you?!?

Yang: Blake!

Ruby turns to look at her white haired teammate, frustrated at her.

Ruby: Weiss! You're not helping!

Weiss: Oh, you know who might be able to help? The Police!

Crossing her arms and groaning at Weiss, Ruby replied to her. Angrily.

Ruby: Ugh, Weiss!

Weiss: It was just an idea!

Ruby: Yeah, a bad one.

Ruby said snarkily, walking away from Weiss, her brows still furrowed at the heiress. Yang followed her little sister as she did so.

Yang: Weiss, I think we should hear her side of the story before we jump to any conclusions.

Weiss: I think when we hear it, you'll all realize I was right!

Suddenly, walking a few paces behind the three girls, a girl with short ginger hair spoke.

???: And I think Weiss's hair looks wonderful today!

Then, a guy with light gray hair and blue eyes spoke, a few paces behind the ginger girl

???: And I think all of your outfits are spectacular!

The three girls ahead of the two strangers jumped, startled as they turned around to face the two.

Ruby: GAAH! Penny! Where did you come from?! And who are you?!

She exclaimed, pointing to the gray haired stranger. Penny, the ginger haired girl, however, simply waved to the three girls. The gray haired boy took notice of Ruby's silver eyes and narrowed his eyes in thought briefly, before it disappeared like it was never there.

Penny: Hey guys! This is my new friend that I made minutes ago!

Smiling happily, the gray haired guy waved to the three girls.

???: Heyo! I'm Gurren, Gurren Hitoshi.

Penny: Anyways, what is it that you three are up to?

Ruby: Uhhh...

Yang: We're looking for our friend, Blake.

Penny: Ooooh, you mean the Faunus girl!

Silence befell the group. Yang, Weiss, and Ruby blinked twice in almost perfect unison.

Narrowing her eyes, Ruby leaned forwards lighty, staring at Penny.

Ruby: Wait, how did you know that?