(Vol 1)Initiation

In the early mornings of Remnant, we can see a familiar face sitting on the railing of a balcony, smoking a cigarette.

He looks out to the world beyond him, taking a drag of his cigarette. Then, a voice came from behind him, a familiar one, as the sound of heels clacking against the floor was heard.

???: You know, that isn't very good for your health.

Y/N: Hm?

Y/N turned his head over his shoulder to see none other then Glynda Goodwitch, someone whom he'd become acquainted with after his first year at Beacon. They're not friends, but they call each other by their first names and speak casually to one another.

 They're not friends, but they call each other by their first names and speak casually to one another

Y/N: Damn. Shame I don't care.

He said before turning back around and taking a drag from his cigarette.

Glynda groaned as she made her way to his side near the railing, although standing a few feet away to avoid getting any smoke from the cigarette into her face.

Y/N: So, the fuck you out here for?

Glynda: Just enjoying the moment while it lasts. And you?

Y/N:...*shrug* Not the slightest fucking clue.

Glynda: *sigh* In any case, when did you start your uh...habit...

Y/N: Since last year. I just have a single cigarette every Tuesday.

Glynda: It wouldn't be you if you didn't leave a window open for chaos.

Y/N: -_- At least my sex toy isn't my weap-

Glynda then quickly smacked him upside his head with her riding crop.

Glynda: It's not a sexy toy!!...Ahem.

She then corrected her posture as Y/N rubbed his head in pain.

Y/N: Ow! That fucking hurt!

Glynda: Good.

She said, glaring at him. He shuddered, looking away.

Glynda: It's come to my attention that you want to participate in this years initiation? Any particular reason for that?

Y/N: *mutter* Oz, that fucking snitch. *sigh* No, I just wanna. Oz and Seth wanna ask me my thoughts for first years, so I might as well see em in action.

Glynda: Is that why your team left you?-

Y/N: THEY DIDN'T LEAVE ME!

Glynda snickered slightly, smirking in amusement.

Glynda: Sure they didn't.

She then exhaled, turning her attention to the view in front of her, Y/N following suit.

Y/N:...I should probably get going. Not exactly gonna wear my pajamas to initiation.

Glynda chuckled slightly.