(Vol 2)Her Message

Early in the mornings of Remnant, we can see Team SRGE, finally reunited after most of them were away on a mission now back together. They'd switched spots with Team CFVY to get a bit of a break after being there for so long. Everette, Seth, and Gurren are all seen asleep.

But not Y/N. No, Y/N was fully awake, as he had been for quite awhile now. He was sitting up in his bed with an unreadable expression. It wasn't one of sadness, or anger, or annoyance, not even malice, like that one time a few weeks or so ago.

The H/C boy sighed, before shifting positions so he was now sitting at the edge of his bed. He stood up, his hair frizzled and in a mess, looking oddly normal, despite the long time he'd been awake. Using his semblance to make no sound at all, it took less than 3 seconds before he was in a new outfit.

His outfit consisted of plain black and white sneakers, straight leg black jeans, and a white tee. Additionally, he wore a black sweater with turquoise accents over his t-shirt. He walked to his door and turned into air, slipping through the cracks.

Reforming outside the dorm, now in the hallway, Y/N turned to his left and began to walk down the hallway. Sure, he could've simply teleported, or just done his version of Ruby's semblance, but he had no desire to be fast. He wanted to waste time and think.

It wasn't long before he made it outside of Beacon, walking throughout the courtyard. The sun had barely even started to rise, most of the light coming from the shattered moon. Y/N walked to the docking stations for Bullheads and the like, walked to the edge, and let one foot hover over the drop to the ocean.

He dropped his foot, and began to walk on the air. Where he was planning to go, he wasn't even sure himself. Step after step, he made his way closer to Vale. When he was finally above the city, he dropped. He simply let himself fall.

A few inches before he would've splattered against the ground, he turned into air again, reforming himself in a standing position. To his right, a shop called "Taylors Tailor".

Y/N: '... Fuck it, why not?'

Y/N checked his pockets to make sure he actually had any Lien on him. He did, thankfully. Though, it wouldn't have been that hard to simply steal some money from someone, or the eventual outfit from the clothing store.

So, he opened the door and walked inside, a bell ringing sound following suit. It was a simple shop, mainly filled with clothes, obviously, but a few shoes were also on display. There was a guy at the counter, maybe around 20 or so. He seemed tired, but greeted Y/N nonetheless. His nametag read "Silo".

Silo: Hey, whatcha need?

Y/N walked up to the counter as he looked around at the shop before he replied.

Y/N: Hey. Uh... Interesting name, Silo.

Silo: Oh, it's just a nickname. My actual name's Ray.

Y/N: How the fuck do you get Silo from Ray?

Silo: Because I didn't really talk to anybody at work when I first started it, so there. Silo. Not the noun, the verb, which apparently means to isolate.

Y/N: I know what silo means, Silo.

Silo: My bad, man. Didn't really think a 12 year old would know that.

Y/N: I'm 18!

Silo: Yeah, and I have disposable income.

Y/N brought out his scroll, which was now displaying his "Licensed Hunter" ID and whatnot.

Y/N: Enough proof for you, "Isolate"?

Silo shrugged lazily, not really in the mood to argue with Y/N.