二 : 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙫𝙖𝙘𝙪𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2 : 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖛𝖆𝖈𝖚𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

__________________

Over a century ago, beings that prey on humans suddenly appeared. Their overwhelming strength pushed humanity to extinction, causing the survivors to construct the walls Maria, Rose, and Sina. They enjoyed relative peace until that one fateful day.

Chaos engulfs the Shinganshina district as titans start terrorizing the city. A man continues to preach while the citizens flee toward safety. He ends up getting devoured by a titan.

Eren punches and yells at Hannes for stopping him from saving his mother. Hannes throws him to the ground and tells him he does not have enough strength.

Hannes painfully admits he couldn't stand up to the titan as well. They both cry as they head safely. I feel tears in my eyes as I remember my parents were also eaten by Titans.

The citizens flee to the boats to evacuate into the next inner wall. The district juts out from the other structures, making it vulnerable to an attack but also suited for evacuations. A blonde boy, who's on the boat, sees Eren and Mikasa approach and sees the looks of shock on their faces.

As the titans are about to leave, the guards start closing the gates. Suddenly a rumbling sound emerges, revealing another odd-looking titan. It charges straight into the wall before the gates close and smashes into it, creating another opening and blasting the guards away.

News of the breach on Shinganshina and south of Wall Maria spread throughout the country. Titans have emerged to devour humanity once again. Eren stares in shock as he realizes he'll never see his home.

I walk towards Eren, " Hey Eren, I know this isn't okay , you won't be alright unless you let this go. But remember this too shall pass."

I say in the hope that he would at least stop crying but all he does is engulf me in a hug. Eren stands up and angrily swears that he'll destroy every one of them.

_______

_______

Ten thousand people were eaten during that incident. That year, the Royal Government ordered everyone to withdraw behind Wall Rose.

Dr. Jaeger rushes back to his family, fearing the worst.

Eren wakes up from another strange dream where his father plunges him with a syringe and tells him to remember the key.

His voice is full of distress and pain, and Mikasa tells him it's just a nightmare as they head off to find food. He sees the key dangling from his neck and hurriedly tucks it into his shirt.

Although Y/N was there, they completely forgot about her.

All the boat refugees were gathered near a food stockpile for rations. Everyone is on edge with no guarantee that they're safe yet. Armin approaches with loaves of bread for each one of them.

A guardsman sees this and scoffs since there isn't much to go around. Eren lashes out at him, but Armin and Mikasa hold him back and apologize.

Eren realises Y/N is nowhere to be found. He panicks as he went inside again to find her but she wasn't there , suddenly he ran outside devasted at his new friend nowhere to be found.

Eren shouted at the two , " I will go back to Wall Maria and kill every one of those Titans, and I don't want to be like those guards acting all tough when inside the walls. "

Armin argues , "we all will die if we do something, just like our parents. "

Eren gets angry and starts talking, "you are a wimp" , so Mikasa punches him for it.

"If he's a wimp, then so are we. We couldn't even get our food, much less fight a Titan ." she explains.

" Can't you see Y/N is nowhere to be found ? " Eren shouts.

" Hey. " Suddenly they got interrupted by a voice as they looked at the owner and saw Y/N. She was smiling even in this situation.

" Y/N" Eren says as his eyes turn peaceful.

" Hehe sorry for not telling you , but I went to get some water bottles for us " Y/N finished talking as she had bought two water bottles

Mikasa then shoves a loaf inside Eren's mouth, remembering Carla's words to keep them safe.
And Y/N gives Eren and Mikasa a water bottle to share.

Mikasa introduces Y/N to Armin and they share a water bottle.

The refugees were sent to work on a wasteland to cultivate food. The following year, some of them were sent to re-take Wall Maria. Of the 250,000 people that went, not even 200 survived. Their loss wasn't in vain, as it helped ease the food shortage.

Eren blames it all on the Titans. " i am going to join the scouts to gain the strength to defeat titan" . Armin says , "i 'll join too" and Mikasa follows to keep Eren safe.

_____

_____

- What about me? What do I want? Would I like to join the scouts? I have no reason. I want to experience freedom but that seems impossible- Y/N thinks.

__________________________________________

Note -

Well I am extremely sorry. There was no presence of Levi in the previous chapters. But we all don't want a Prince charming, we just want a sacred knight, the one and only humanity's strongest soldier, Levi ackerman. And he is about to come in the next chapter.