五 : 𝘾𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5: 𝕮𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖓 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐.

______________________________

3rd person pov--

After the battle, Eren wakes up in a cell supervised by Commander Erwin and Captain Levi, who accepts him into the Scouts. Eren is brought before a military tribunal that will determine his fate as a soldier for humanity.

The Military Police Regiment wishes to thoroughly investigate Eren's Titan nature before killing him to appease the people, whereas the Scout Regiment wishes to investigate and make use of Eren's Titan powers in an upcoming scouting mission.

After heated debate from both sides, it is decided that Eren will be handed over to the Scouts.

______

______

We all leave the courts to meet Eren outside. I was worried about eren since Levi kicked Eren. I met up with eren and mikasa , armin and they start d talking.

I looked around when I saw captain. My eyes met his eyes and were glued to him only.

He looked at me as soon as he noticed me staring at him. I got nervous, the heat rushed to my face and I looked away and focused on eren.

He reached us, " Hey brat you are not holding a grudge against me, are you ?" He looked at Eren and Eren was confused but replied soon after when he got what he was talking about " Ah captain, no I didn't, I understand why you did that."

My eyes fell on Levi's and I looked away but Armin looked at me again. Does he notice all this? I don't know what this tension is between me and Levi but we always tend to avoid gazes.

Since Levi and Eren were talking, I was admiring Levi's face. Levi has short, straight black hair styled in an undercut curtain, as well as narrow, intimidating dull gray eyes. His eyes when you notice them are so pretty.

He has a deceptively youthful face. He is short but not more than me, his physique is well-developed in musculature. He is usually either frowning or expressionless. My heartbeat was abnormal. I think I should get checked. Do I  have a crush on him? SHUTTT UPPPP. I scream internally as I start panicking and I face palm myself.

I look up to see everyone looking at me weirdly as I gave an awkward smile. Shit what will he think of me now? I was fiddling with my fingers but didn't go unnoticed by Levi.

" Hey brat, you look like you are sick, are you alright? " Levi asked as my heartbeat increased and blood rushed to my face.

I slowly looked up meeting his gaze as he was already looking at me. My face became cherry red and I stormed off running away from them leaving them confused. I can't believe myself that happened. What will I do ? Why is his presence affecting me so much?.