三つ : 𝙅𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘾𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙩𝙨

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3 : 𝕵𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕮𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖙𝖘

_________________________________

As everyone of them decided to join the corps I didn't know the reason. But I wanted to join , I didn't know for what though. I followed my heart and made a decision to join the scouts.

_

_

2 years later~~

The drill instructor Keith Sadies inspects the 104th Cadet Corps recruits, hurling insults and punishments to those who give him unsatisfactory answers.

Those who have witnessed the horrors from two years ago are exempt from the abuse. Their resolve was already tempered by the hellish incident two years ago, and their eyes showed a different expression.

Jean Kirschtein tells Sadies his plans on entering the Military Police in the interior, which gains a scoff from the instructor. Sadies assure them they're useless to the crown in their current state.

Then he finds Sasha Braus munching on a stolen potato while in formation. She is punished to run around the fields until she feels like dying. Despite this, losing rights to dinner was her biggest complaint.

He suddenly came to me and asked me ," Why do you want to join the corps ?" And I thought deeply but gave him a blank stare.
" I...I don't know ? " I wanted it to be the answer but it came out as a question.

He stared at me in confusion, suddenly asking a weird question , " Are you from Shinganshina district? What is your name ? "

I looked at him weirdly and answered , "umm yeah , my name is Y/N L/N " his eyes shot wide open as he heard my name. But he only cleared his throat in response continuing to ask other cadets leaving me in confusion.

__

That evening, Eren and the other cadets find that carts have taken the dropouts to work the fields. Such is the fate of those who can't cut it in the corps.

Eren reveals that he and Armin are from Shinganshina, which gains the curiosity of everyone. Eren explains to them what happened, describing how the Colossal and Armored Titan managed to breach the walls.

When asked about regular titans, Eren feels the tinge of pain and remembrance, but he tells them those aren't a big deal. With the use of omnidirectional gear, they'll be able to defeat them.

Eren talked about joining the scouts. Jean looks at him weirdly, " you're crazy for wanting to join the scouts".

Eren retorts ," joining the Military Police is for bigshots."

The two have a standoff for a minute, and eren punches jean. Because of the fight, the door was opened revealing two people.

" What the hell is happening here? " Sadies said as he walked inside with another man.

My eyes were glued to the food as I looked up, it was the moment where the world stopped. It was not so strange, but the vertigo was overwhelming. I could not decide whether or not it would be wise to jump up and down.

I didn't take my eyes off him as he kept looking at the two boys fighting. Suddenly he noticed some states as girls around started to fangirl over him but his gaze fell on me. I couldn't decide if I should look away, but I didn't want to , I wanted to look more in his eyes before he disappeared.

He looked away as I looked at Armin who was now staring at me.

Jean apologizes, and the two shake hands. Jean sees Mikasa and gets smitten but gets disappointed when he finds out she's with Eren.

That night, Sasha passes out after her punishment. Thankfully, me and a cadet feed her and take her to bed.

The cadets move on the next day to train with omnidirectional gear using wires connected to mounted poles.

Many, including Mikasa, get the hang of it immediately, but Eren can't even bring himself to stand straight. Mikasa and Armin helped him train that evening, to no avail.

But I still couldn't forget the moment that I shared with him yesterday. But why was everything in slow motion ? And who was he?

__

__

During dinner, Eren dreads that he may be unable to cut it. Armin tells him to try the next day again, but Mikasa suggests, " you should quit instead, throwing away our lives is no laughing matter, and it's not up to them if Eren can be a soldier."

All I do is stay quiet now. They don't even pay attention towards me. I sigh as I was about to stand up but Armin looks at me and holds my hands making me sit back again.

I looked at him with confused eyes as he smiled at me. " Don't feel left out Y/N. You are our friend now too." I looked at him and gave a cheeky smile.

Not wanting to quit the scouts, Eren begs Jean and Connie to help him figure out the use of Omni-directional gear. The two tease him for acting tough the previous days when he doesn't have talent. Eren moves on to Bertholdt and Reiner for advice, but they can't provide anything.

Eren comes to me and asks me for help I smile at him , " see I don't know how to show it to you but , the simplest move possible with the ODM gear is simply aiming and firing. All you need is strength and always keep your balance, make you body feel light. "

_____

_____

The next day Eren faces Sadies alone in the training ground, with all the other cadets looking at him. They watch in anticipation as the wires are pulled loose. Eren manages to stay upright but soon falls upside-down.

Still, he doesn't give up. Sadies finally realizes his unit was defective and tells him to switch belts with another cadet. After doing this, Eren finally manages to pass.

_________________________________

Note:-

Yes the one she made eye contact with was the love of our life, Levi ackerman. I am starting to love him more and more. (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)