七 :𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7 : 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

__________________________________

____

During the ruckus occurred the Female Titan inside Wall Sina, you are still with Erwin and Levi, just outside the Imperial Capital. The ground's shaking constantly, and screams of civilians reverberating hither and thither.

Your heart running wild in anxiety as you watch Mikasa's distant figure is seen bobbing and hovering around the buildings; hardly fighting the Female Titan.

"Eren hasn't shifted yet!" you think frantically. At this point, your right arm has already recovered perfectly. "Heichou, I must help them instead of staying here!" That's the least I can do since Heichou's now injured.

Levi's face hardens, knowing you're the only one left in his squad. But he adjusts his consideration to the situation.

"Get your gears, Y/n. And don't you dare not coming back alive. I won't forgive even one injury."

You nod patriotically. You quickly seize your gears from the nearest troops, and start flying in a focused rush using your 3DMG, striving to ignore the ill feeling of seeing dead civilians you're passing by.

You see Jean and Armin flying rapidly with their 3DMG, escaping the Female Titan's grasp. "Jean! Armin!" Damn that bitch! You dodge a large rock coming at you unintentionally with a single propel from your gas.

Seeing the Female Titan stirs up the wrath you've been holding up. You try not to follow through with your anger, as you know your main goal is to assist Jean and Armin.

You scratch the Female Titan's left arm to distract her, as hot blood spurts on your cloak and freckles on your right cheek. At high speed you avoid her from grabbing your cable. You could die instantly if you don't increase your focus and agility at the same time. "Tch!"

"Y/N! This way!!" Jean yells at you, and you follow him and Armin, outrunning the Female Titan.

The Female Titan is chasing the three of you, opposing your training result in acceleration. You three manage luring her to a certain area at a breathtaking pace.

An ambush using wires and spears prepared by Hanji's Squad successfully traps the Female Titan on the ground with a great bump that causes a massive earthquake and pandemonium over its vicinity.

You land on the ground near Female Titan's legs. Even though you think the Female Titan's already defenseless, you're still on alert.

You watch Hanji provokes with grim attitude at the Female Titan's face. Be careful, Hanji-san, you think as you sense something ominous.

Not long after that, you feel the Titan's trembling, as

she's preparing a huge sudden movement. You quickly anchor your 3DMG to the nearest building and lunging toward a four-squared window-ready to crash through it-as the Female Titan's aggressively swipes her legs to the entire area near her in order to escape-another earthquake teetering Wall Sina.

You barely elude this time; you could feel your whole body receives a strong struck from behind. You yelp at the pain coming from your back as you crash the window -using your arms to protect your head-with a loud shattering voice.

Your body pummels hardly on the floor, your both eyes are shut tightly as you breathe fast and desperately. Your pant continues as you're on your knees.

Not far from you, you see a soldier's dead body due to previous assault from the Female Titan; his head is buried under a man-sized pile of brick-wall -you assume his head must have crushed because of the massive spattered blood underneath that pile.

Your frustrated growl echoes feebly in that brick-walls chamber, as you know you become useless once again.

You try to stand on your two feet, and moan at the ache. You hear another Titan's scream from afar, and you know whose scream it is.

Flying using 3DMG consumes more effort now, yet you still have to do it again, this time less fleet due to the incredible pain you feel on your left leg.

You could see Eren's chasing the now running Female Titan. You arrive on a regular roof where your comrades are standing by.

"Y/N, are you okay?!" Armin asks you worriedly.

You watch the scene that occurs anxiously. "Damn... I thought the traps were enough... Eren, I'm counting on you."

The battle of the Rogue Titan and the Female Titan takes part. Eren must somehow find within himself the strength to complete the task he has been given, the only thing you can do now is watch and rely all your hopes to him.

You watch as Eren goes berserk, cornering the Female Titan ferociously, and seemingly with purpose to eat the girl inside the Female Titan's nape.

You hear your fellows screaming Eren's name, hoping he hears them and leave the girl inside alive to be apprehended.

But what you now see is incomprehensible; you see the girl is crystallized as Eren's Titan is fusing with her.

You gasp at the inconceivable scene helplessly, but then you see a man wearing survey corps cloak cuts the nape of Eren's Titan, and successfully pulling him out of his titan form.

"Heichou!" You force your legs to provide you a leap, try to ignore the pain. You're drifting through the air to where the body of two titans lying lifelessly, causing a severe amount of dense vapor. Your comrades are following you.

_____________________________

well our y/n had to get injured because how would our heicho suow his care for her then- (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)