九 : 𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9 : 𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒

__________________________

_____

It has been days since I shared that moment with the captain. Petra , olou and others were seriously injured but i am happy they made it out alive.

I was walking with the black tea for heichou as he wanted me to get it for him.

I knocked at the door of his office and he asked ," name and business?"

I sighed and replied, " It's y/n, heichou. You asked for the black tea."

He ordered," come in "

I entered and put the cup on his desk while he was checking his paperwork. " here is your black tea captain" i said as i was about to go.

" stay "

" huh" i got confused at what he meant by that.

" i said to stay for some time. i need to talk to you" he said scaring me. I kept thinking about everything I did. Did someone complain that i stalk him sometimes? or did he notice me looking at him all the time.
oh no!

I slowly sat on the cheer and after a few minutes he was done with his paperwork as he put it down and took the cup filled with tea in his hands.

He took a sip out of it as he realised how nervous i was.
" Y/n "

" uh yes captain?"

" You are an exceptional cadet and most powerful in my team. I would like you to help me out more and train my team because you already know how injured they were last time"

" oh thank you so much captain for thinking this about me. i would keep that in mind and try to help you out with everything you want"

" good, dismissed".

I walked back to my room while fangirling , jumping around , so happy. I jumped on my bed smuggling my head in the soft mattress.

" AHHHH I AM SOO HAPPYYY , I LIKEE YOU SO MUCH LEVI ACKERMAN" i screamed while my face was buried in the soft bed.

My eyes felt heavy and i closed them. " Dont honey , dont join the scouts " my mother's voice?

where am i ? why is this my mother's voice. " No you dont understand this has been my dream " a mysterious male voice.

Suddenly i opened my eyes and breathed heavily. For the past few weeks i have been getting these weird dreams . As far as i remember i know my mother only when i asked her about my father she just shut me off telling me to never talk about that man again.

But 7 years ago I still remember when Keith Sadies did said something about my father. I really want to know.

By the time it was already dinner time and I rushed downstairs to the hall suddenly looking at the food didn't felt right. So i thought to skip dinner.

I looked around and saw Eren waving at me with mikasa and armin with him. Beside him were Jean , sasha , connie , krista , and ymir. And that table ended with Annie , Berthholdt and reiner.

I looked on the left side seeing petra , gunther , olou and others. And beside that table was another table with Commander Erwin , section commander hange , captain michhe and captain levi.

" y/n come here" hange saud but i judt ignored it.

I don't know why they were all staring at me, but it didn't feel right for me to be with someone because i would just cry.

I left the door quietly with everyone calling out my name.

~
'what is wrong with her today? She used to be so cheerful and bubbly and the way she got nervous around me i liked that. I don't know why she has occupied my brain since that time.' Levi thought.

~
I sat on the dry grass of the garden looking at the stars. I was missing my family so much that I didn't even feel a presence behind me.

I looked back and saw Captain levi. I wiped my tears and stood up , " oh captain do you need anything?

He simply stood there with the same expression and sat beside me pulling my hand to sit down.

We were sitting in complete silence when i broke it , " aren't you cold captain? "

" no are you ? "

" no " i replied shortly as my eye started itching. I rubbed my left eyes gently leading to a red eye.

Captain Levi noticed and suddenly held my hand that was rubbing my eye. He pulled my hand down and leaned it to my complete shock. Holding my face gently with one hand and another opening my eye , he blew some air in my eye.

I could feel his breath on my face. We were so close that if anyone from behind saw us they would think he was kissing me.

Suddenly he looked in my eyes snd we both stayed still fir some time. I could feel our hearts beating in sync. It was fast.

He pulled his face back and my slightly red eye felt less itchy and the heat raised to my face.
"i uh huh i mean thank you " i said stuttering.

" you stutter too much around me " he said .

" uh yeah i dont know why." yeah liar ofc i know why. He is tooo intimidating.

" So why didn't you have your huhh- dinner" he asked

" uh didn't felt to eat it " i said

" wait captain were you worried about me ?-" I said in surprise to which levi widened his eyes.

" No brat - i wasn't just asking because others were curious what happened to your bubbly nature". To his this statement i just hummed.

" oh captain i think its late now we should go inside " i said as we both stood up. I increased my pace and went to my room thinking about my parents again.

__________________________
_____