十: 𝘽𝙡𝙪𝙨𝙝

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 10: 𝕭𝖑𝖚𝖘𝖍

_____________________________________

We were all cleaning the castle and suddenly someone bumped into me while mopping the floor.

I looked above me and saw petra. "Y/N , i wanted to ask you what happened yesterday?"

since I was in a crawling position because i was mopping, I stood up and replied, " oh it's nothing to worry about. You know nightmares are common-"

"ahh so that was it , we thought you were sick , I wanted to go after you- but you know what captain suddenly stood up and went the way you went." she said laughing very hard.

" oh he did that ? That's quite a surprise to me also" i said as i nervously chuckled.

" oh I know it wasn't that since he kissed you. so huh? levi and you?" she smirked when she said the last part.

" Wh-what are you s-saying ? he didn't kiss me?" i say stuttering.

" Oh y/n honey we all were gonna go to you but stopped as we saw levi suddenly leaned in towards your face" She said laughing even harder.

Now it was my time to laugh, i laughed so much that it confused her, " you really think the captain will kiss someone?"

I stopped and laughed. " my eye suddenly started itching and he just blew some air in it-" I laughed even more

"oh " petra pouted but was soon replaced with a smile.
" let me tell you something
y/n since you joined our team levi hasn't been himself. Usually he would punish us and etc but after you cane he is acting very soft around her and even softer with you "

woww I didnt knew it. " Really? wow" i say as I went forward to hug her but the floor i mopped was very slippery. My feet lost balance but i fell on the floor. Petra tried to catch my hands but failed.

Suddenly everyone came rushing towards me , i saw Eren coming forward and gave me his hand for support to stand up but i let out a hiss and fell down back.

Eren was about to carry me but before he could put his arm below my neck , I felt someone picking me up in muscular arms bridally. I looked at the person and it was,

Captain Levi.

Heat rushed to my cheeks by his sudden action and I wrapped my arms around his neck and burried my face in his hard chest so he wouldn't see me blush.

He started walking I dont know where. He opened a door to a room and I looked around and realised it's my room.

He put me down on my bed that made me loose my grip on his neck. I saw everyone follow me with their jaws wide open.

I looked at petra and she smirked, I blushed looking at everything and everyone except levi and petra.

Everyone was silent , " tch- hey brat where does it hurt? " Levi asked as i stuttered again as I always do, " M-my knee"

" Looks like you have hit your leg pretty hard " Levi said as he looked at petra , " Petra get me the medicine in the lower drawer of my room" Levi said as he took my leg in his hand.

wait- I am wearing a short skirt. He is literally touching my bear thigh- Suddenly a blush crept on my face as his hands roamed my thigh.

He was touching my knee while trying to move my leg.
I- I feel l-like i dont know. If I wasnt in love wuth him i would have kicked this person already.

But its captain , the love of my life . i kept thinking as i cried internally ar the burning sensation of his touch.

Petra returned with the medicine , and i was thanking god. Levi was gently applying medicine to my knee and bandaged it tightly.

Everyone was so shocked to see him acting this way. No one expected him to do this.
Levi turned around and saw the reaction on everyone 's face , " what ? "

" n-nothing " everyone said as I saw everyone leave the room and petra mouthed me good luck leaving me with levi only.

I tried to scream but words didn't leave my mouth ,
"wa-wait"

I looked beside me and saw Levi looking so calm. If i could , i would have kissed him right now. It's not we didn't kiss already but that was during game, and it was a dare.

I guess we wont have a future like that-
Ahh stop thinking to much just focus on the present. I always overthink too much.

I looked at levi and saw him looking at me weirdly as i was fighting with myself internally.

" what's with you brat huh- ? you act too nervous around me" Levi said as he glared at me.

" uh nothing, I was just thinking something -" I say as he sat on a chair he bought from my study table to my bed.

" you know you are too clumsy" he said while sitting.

" uh yeah everybody says that-" i say as I tried to sit on my bed instead of laying down. I looked him and there was something pink? EXVUSE ME ? DID LEVI ACKERMAN JUST BLUSH?

We were looking at each other while blushing and suddenly the door flung open causing us to look away , " oh my god , my dear Y/n how are you i head you hurt you le- " Hange said barging in as she saw levi there she stopped.

Levi suddenly stood up leaving the room while hange came up to me , " what's with him ? "

____________________________________

okay but levii? His actions are too cuteee ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ