十二: 𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 12: 𝕵𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖞

_____________________________________

It has been two weeks since that accidental kiss. I tried to ignore Levi , I don't know why it was embarrassing to face him.

We have all been training very hard for the past two weeks. Tomorrow is gonna be my first expedition ever. I am so excited. Others like connie , sasha etc were kinda scared about titans but I convinced them it would be fun.

I was training in the field with the titan dummies, when olou reached to me ," Hey y/n wanna spar ? I want to see how capable you are"

I nod at him and smiled. We got in position and I realised many cadets started to circle us.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Levi coming out with Hanji with some papers in his hand. He stopped when he saw olou and me and motioned hanji to stop for now.

Levi and hanji were watching us too and my other teammates. I tried my best to stay calm. While Olou charged towards me , he tried with a high jump kick. But all I did was move sideways and grip him on the sides. It is actually my signature move.

I put my leg around his leg trying to trip him down but he was fast to get out of my grip and throwing a punch at my stomach. I coughed a little and tried to make my breathing normal.

I thought of a plan , I smirked at him and saw him confused. I ran opposite the direction from him and he jolted towards me with full force. I tried the same kich he tried on me , kicking his chin as flew backwards clenching his jaw as it hurt a little.

I ran towards him while he stood again and punched his stomach which he blocked with his arms. I took advantage of his hands blocking my punch and pyt my legs around his leg and tripping him over.

I pinned him to the ground while i said, " 1, 2 & 3 "

I coughed a little as i stood up giving him my hand. He reaches it and I pull him upwards.

" That's impossible -"

" she just joined few weeks ago- "

" now I see why corporal wanted her in his team--"

" she literally defeated Olou of team levi "

" team levi really is amazing."

" ofc he is the humanity's strongest soldier"

All these murmurs were heard as I dusted ny clothes.

I looked around and saw Levi looking at me. I smiled at him and mikasa and eren reached me.

"y/n how do you even do that" eren says as he was cut off by hanji engulfing me in her hug while making my face go pale due to lack of oxygen. " That was amazing y/n."

I looked behind her and saw levi, " come on shorty , you are not gonna praise her ? " Hanji says with the widest smile .

" tch. you did good brat but I saw you were sometimes slowing a bit " Levi says as I wink at him.

" sure corporal i will keep that in mind."

levi's pov-

did she just wink at me ? what the fuck? Before any heat rushes to my face i scoffed and made my way opposite. tch brat.

-

y/n's pov-

I took a quick shower and by the time it was already lunch time.

I went to the mess hall as I saw eren mikasa and jean fighting and Levi with his team along with hanji drinking a cup of tea.

I was admiring him a little as they hadn't noticed me yet.
" What do you even see in him? ". I voice from my back came as I realised It was armin.

"w-what do you mean , in whom ? " i say stuttering because i know he always noticed me.

" you know who i am talking about , corporal levi " armin smirked as heat rushed to my cheeks.

" haha dont worry i wont tell anyone although i will try to find a way for you to be with him alone " armin smirked again as my face went full red.

" now come on " Armin says as he giggled and pulled me by my hand.

We sat on our table while I greeted Eren , jean and mikasa. Hanji suddenly called us to their table and now we were all together eating.

I looked at levi and he was talking to petra. Suddenly those two stood up and left the room.

Why am i feeling uneasy? Armin squeezed my hand and told me it was alright. I sighed as i frowned and my face showed a saddened expression. Of course this didn't go unnoticed by hanji.

" Looks like someone is jealous" She smirked as i looked at her confused.

She gave me a side eye and Erwin followed her gaze and let out a small laugh, " of course someone is " He eyed me while giving a smirk.

I looked away as my cheeks went rosy pink. I didnt even ate half of the lunch instead i gave it to sasha that was on next table.

I dont know why but I followed levi and petra, they were into levi's room. I am too crazy stalking them like this I was about to go but then I saw petra in levi's arms in the bridal way.

That was all I saw last before rushing back to my room. Before I knew it i felt asleep while crying.

Levi's pov-

I had those important documents in my room that I forgot. I wanted to go alone but Petra bothered to follow me. My eyes searched for y/n as he face saddened. I wonder why. tch. We went to my room and those documents were in the upper section of shelves.

Petra said," Let me help captain I am definitely taller than you" she chuckled.

Annoying. I think

She placed a table below that shelf and stood up on that table trying to reach that.

She tiptoed and did got a grip on that but ahe tripped and and was about to fall but luckily i caught her.

Suddenly i heard the door krk as i put her down and went to the door but no one was there.

_____________________________________