Before you read

Hello everyone!

I'm back! 

It's been a while, but I'm back here with a new story. Maybe not the one you expected (trust me, not because I didn't want to deliver one, but because I couldn't), but I couldn't resist myself.

I watched Xo, Kitty when it came out and I fell in love with the show. Maybe it wasn't love at first sight, but I'm obsessed right now. I cannot wait for season 2!

So, in the meantime (you all know there's a writers strike, so we don't know when season 2 will come out), I decided to create my own season 2 of the show. The one I'd love to see on screen. I don't know if any of this is going to happen, I'm no goddess whatsoever, so take this as it is: a work of fiction based on the characters you love and a story coming from my shipper heart. And, if any writer wants to take ideas from this, be my guest. I won't be mad about it.

This is a different type of story compared to everything I've done before. This story does not have a novel structure, but rather a script. So you will find annotations in parentheses both between dialogues and within the characters' own words. Also, for the parts when Kitty talks to herself I have indicated them as (Off). I've written it this way because this story comes from a TV series and it makes more sense to me to write it like the original story. I know it can be weird at first (my friend didn't get it in the first place as well). But once you're into the story, it'll be worth it. 

This is a story focused on Kitty and Yuri. So they are going to be our main characters here. Any of the other characters on the show will appear, but I won't focus that much on their own storylines. Only the ones that involve our protagonists directly. And I won't be dealing with the Simon storyline, because I don't find it useful for my story.

I must warn you about 2 things. First of all, if you haven't watched season 1 of XO, Kitty, this is your SPOILER ALERT. And, sencondly, as I said, this is a CATGLASS story, aka, a Kitty x Yuri story. If you don't like the ship, I understand, you don't have to. You don't need to read this story if you don't like them. But, if you decide to read and leave any comments regarding how you don't like the ship or any malicious comments about anything, I'll delete them. This is a safe space for all CATGLASS shippers to enjoy their ship happily. I hope you all understand.

Lastly, I'd like to thank my best friend and editor, Aitana. She thought this story was a bit crazy (and those of you who have read my work previously know that I am), but here she is, supporting me as always. So, thank you so much for your advice and feedback. I love you.

Without further addition, let's get to business. Thank you so much for clicking this and I hope you enjoy this story. I'll read you later!

Love, 

Crazy Fangirl