Chapter 2x02: If things were different

(Black screen. A voice comes from nowhere. This voice is a mix of different ones)

VOICE: (In a low tone) Kitty. Wake up.

(Kitty opens her eyes. As she does, she blinks a few times, so the image in front of her eyes is clearer. She ends up seeing three people standing in front of her. From left to right, Dae, Yuri and Minho are looking at her, with a blank expression on their faces. There's a white wall behind them. Kitty is confused, sitting on a white floor, trying to find out where she is. However, she doesn't have time to ask)

DAE: (Monotone) Do you think you acted the right way?

KITTY: (Frowns) What? (Stands up) What are you saying?

DAE: Do you think you acted the right way with me? You and I started dating again when you already had feelings for Yuri. Do you think that is acting like a good girlfriend?

KITTY: (Looks at Yuri for a second before her eyes go back to Dae) I... (Doesn't find the right words) I don't know. I didn't. I just loved you so much that I...

YURI: (Same monotone) But you wanted me. (Kitty turns towards her) You liked me. And you wanted to make a move towards me, even though you knew that I already had someone in my life and you had a boyfriend. Didn't you think about them when you wanted to kiss me?

KITTY: I... (Once more, she's left without words) I didn't. And I'm really sorry. (Moves her eyes back to Dae) I'm really sorry, Dae. I was crushing so hard on her and I saw her so close and beautiful that... (Turns her eyes to Yuri) I'm sorry, Yuri. I...

MINHO: (Same monotone) So you like to play with people's hearts like they don't mean a thing? (Kitty frowns and looks at him) People tell you that they like you and you decide not to do anything about it.

KITTY: You caught me off guard. I wasn't expecting your confession. I'm sorry. I was shocked. You hated me one day and liked me the day after. I...

VOICE: (All three of them speak at the same time. Kitty looks at them, changing from one to the other) So what is it going to be? Who are you going to be with?

KITTY: (Shouts) I don't know.

(A second later, she is sitting on her bed, breathing heavily. She's been dreaming. The room is dark, but some light comes from the window. Kitty sights and turns towards the clock at the desk behind her. It's 6:30 am)

KITTY: (Still a bit sleepy) I'm starting to hate dreams.

(A second later, Kitty realizes that she's spoken out loud, so she looks towards the other bed in the room. She finds it done. Nobody else is in the room.)

KITTY: Didn't she come back last night?

(Kitty thinks about it for a second, but ends up going back to sleep)

(Some time later, Kitty's walking around campus with Q besides her. They're dressed in their school uniforms and have a take away coffee on their hands)

Q: (Speaks like he's joking and a bit concerned for his friend) You definitely have a problem with your own dreams.

KITTY: I know. I'm aware but I can't control them. So I have to live with them.

Q: So, what are you going to do about the dream? Because I'm pretty sure what it means.

KITTY: (Frowns) You do?

Q: (Rolls his eyes) Come on, Kitty. It's pretty obvious that you need to talk to all of them. You have unfinished business with the three and need to fix it soon. Or this semester is going to be really awkward. Especially now that you have a really important part of this mess as a roommate.