Chapter 2x07: Clear as water

(Kitty is sitting on the grass over a blanket. She is laughing at something she has said herself.)

KITTY: So basically that's what happens when you fall for a person that already has a girlfriend and is really in love with her.

(Q is sitting by her side. He's looking at Kitty with an eyebrow raised.)

Q: Actually, you don't know if she is so in love with her.

KITTY: (Rolls her eyes) Please, Q. We both know that's the biggest lie you have ever told anyone. She's really in love with Juliana. I have seen her when she talks about her and when she's beside her. Haven't you seen them kiss like the world is about to end and that's the only time they have left? She spent all last semester thinking about the moment she was going to reunite with her. I was present every time she spoke to her over the phone. Trust me, she's madly in love with Juliana.

(Dae is sitting in front of her. He's analyzing Kitty's words.)

DAE: That doesn't mean her feelings for her can't change. It's a normal human being's behavior. You loved me until you fell really hard for Yuri.

KITTY: (Thinks about it for a second) Well maybe that can happen, but I'm not going to make assumptions and then get my heart broken into a million pieces. I wouldn't recover from it.

(Minho is sitting by Kitty's left side. He nods to Kitty's words.)

MINHO: I agree. If I have learned something from my crush for Kitty it is that you can't make assumptions about someone's feelings and then pretend like everything is going to happen the way you want. So I stand with Kitty on this one. Maybe Yuri's feelings can change and maybe she can like Kitty as more than a friend, because it's really easy to fall for Kitty, but she needs to protect herself in case it never happens.

KITTY: (Smiling) Thank you, Minho. I'm glad someone thinks the same way that I do.

MINHO: Don't thank me. It's just that I see myself in you.

(Kitty makes a sad face and takes Minho's hand in hers.)

KITTY: I'm really sorry I don't feel the same way about you, Minho. But I'm glad we can be friends.

MINHO: I acted like a total idiot towards you, so it's the least I can do for you. (Thinks about it for a second while Kitty breaks the hand holding) Maybe I can do something else for you.

(Kitty gives him a questioning look, as well as the other two boys.)

MINHO: Didn't you fall for Yuri at one of my parties?

KITTY: (Still confused) Yes, I did. But why is that relevant right now?

MINHO: Because I could organize a party again and, perhaps, it could make Yuri fall in love with you. If it had any effect on you, why not on her too?

DAE: Do you really think that, after the punishment we had last semester, organizing a party is the best of ideas?

MINHO: Come on, don't be a killjoy. If we organize ourselves well, it may be that this time we won't get caught. Also, I haven't thrown a party this semester yet and I should. Even if it doesn't help Kitty.

(Kitty widens her eyes, offended, and turns to look at Minho.)

KITTY: Hey! (Hits him on the arm) Weren't you saying you wanted to help me?