Chapter 2x10: Closure

(Kitty is sleeping in her bed. She has her head resting on Yuri's chest, who has an arm around Kitty's body. Kitty is so pleased that she can't stop smiling, happily.)

KITTY (Off): Having a girlfriend is something I never thought would happen to me. And now, after weeks of living this reality, I can't imagine my life without her.

(The alarm clock starts ringing somewhere in the room. Kitty opens her eyes, but moves closer to her girlfriend's body, not wanting to be separated from her. However, two need to stay close not to be separated.)

YURI: Good morning, Kitty. Time to wake up.

KITTY (Off): Why can't I have it all?

(Yuri kisses Kitty on the forehead and sits up. This makes Kitty grunt at having to stop being in such a comfortable position.)

KITTY: (Groaning) Good morning, babe. Can't we stay in bed for a few more minutes? (Hugs Yuri around the waist before she gets off the bed) I was very comfortable sleeping with you.

YURI: I would love that, my love. But you know perfectly well why we can't. (Gets off the bed and turns to look at Kitty) We have to study.

KITTY: (Grumbles again) I hate studying. (Grabs Yuri's hands and jumps out of the bed) I hate final exams.

YURI: But, if we don't study, you won't pass. And I need you to. Okay?

KITTY: (Sighs) You're right. But, let me do something first.

YURI: (Frowning) What?

(Kitty grabs Yuri by the neck and starts kissing her hard. Yuri is surprised at first, but it only takes her a few moments to grab Kitty's waist, pull her closer and follow the rhythm of the kiss. They engage in a battle for control that has no clear winner, until they both run out of breath. Kitty and Yuri press their foreheads together, catching their breath.)

KITTY: (Out of breath) Now, this is a proper good morning. (They both smile and Kitty separates from Yuri) Now we can start studying. Do I make breakfast before we get going? (Starts to walk towards the bedroom door)

YURI: (Still standing in the same place) Yes please. (Lowering her tone of voice) I need to get a cold shower first. 

(Montage of the following days. Back ground music: "POP" by Nayeon.)

(Kitty and Yuri are surrounded by books, studying for their final exams, while having breakfast in Kitty's living room. They are still in their pajamas. Yuri tries to explain something to her. Kitty tries to annoy Yuri by kissing her neck, but Yuri tells her to stop and writes something in Korean on a piece of paper. Kitty ends up understanding, writing it down, what it says "If you continue doing this, I will never kiss you again". Kitty swallows and stops, but not before giving Yuri one last kiss on the cheek, who can't help but smile. Yuri regains her composure and they continue studying.)

(Kitty studies in the library with Q, Minho and Dae. Yuri appears and sits across from Kitty, without trying to bother any of them. Kitty tries to control her eyes, but she can't help but raise them every now and then. Q notices, touches her shoulder, and tells her without words that she needs to stop. Kitty tries but has a hard time doing so. Q sighs, annoyed, and points to another place in the library. Kitty turns to see what Q is referring to. It's a little cubicle. Kitty agrees and ends up going to the cubicles where she can't look at anything but her books and notebooks. Before leaving, she leaves a note for Yuri: 사랑해❤️️ (Saranghae). Yuri sees the note and shakes her head, but smiles before going back to her studies.)