Chapter 2x05: Misunderstandings

(Q is sitting on the dark red couch with a confused look on his face.)

Q: So, someone really likes flowers.

(Q looks around. Q is in the living room surrounded by dozens of bouquets of flowers. Roses, tulips, daisies, every kind that a person can imagine. Of all types and colors. There is no little space left in the room for any more to enter. They all carry a note. In one of them, Kitty's name is clearly read at the beginning and has a heart at the end.)

KITTY: I like it like any other person in this world, but this is too much. Even for someone who adores them.

(Kitty is sitting in the armchair next to the sofa. She is looking at the flowers with a worried face.)

KITTY: Do you think this is a normal behavouir? Do you think he's lost his mind?

Q: (Shrugs) I'm not a judge nor a doctor. But, looking at all of these, I can confidently say that Minho is not in his best state of mind.

KITTY: (Sighs) This can't continue. It's been days since I told him that I didn't like him as more than a friend. But, apparently, the only thing Minho heard was "you never know what's going to happen in the future, but I can't promise that I will ever feel something for you". And he is willing to do anything regardless of what I tell him.

(Flashback. Kitty is standing in the doorway of her room, looking shocked. She doesn't understand what is happening.)

KITTY: Minho, what is this?

(Minho is on the other side of the door, but his face cannot be seen because he has a huge bouquet of red roses in his hands, in front of him. In order for them to see each other's faces, Minho peeks by the side the bouquet and smiles at her.)

MINHO: To show you all my love, I'm giving you a bouquet of 127 red roses. One for each day since we met at the Los Angeles airport.

KITTY: (Sighs) Minho, I told you I don't feel the same way about you. You can't give me red roses like they're going to make me change my mind. Also, I'm...

(Minho shakes his head.)

MINHO: I'm certain about this. I can make you fall in love with me.

(Minho gives her the bouquet of flowers out of the blue. Kitty staggers as she grabs it. She doesn't have time to say anything else to Minho when he runs away down the hall.)

KITTY: (Sighs) Okay. Not a good time to talk to him. Some other time.

(Back to the present. Kitty sighs. Q gives her a half smile.)

Q: But the situation has repeated itself.

KITTY: (Sighs) Too many times.

(Flashback number 2. Minho gives Kitty a bouquet of red tulips when she comes out of her chemistry class.)

MINHO: As a sign of my admiration and the passion I feel towards you, this is for you.

(Minho reaches out and hands the flowers to Kitty. Kitty takes the bouquet, but is really embarrassed. She looks around. People are looking at them with curious glances and whispering unintelligible things. Kitty turns her eyes back to Minho.)

KITTY: (Speaking softly) Minho, please don't do this. I don't want to be with you. I am not in love with you.

MINHO: (With a happy smile) But you can be. So I'm not giving up.