.2

📍 Seoul, South Korea

---

They glanced at each other, sharing a knowing smile. The mention of Lisa brought back the memory of her unexpected intrusion yesterday. But in that moment, as they stood there in the hallway, they felt a wave of relief wash over them. They were grateful for their friendship, their bond, and the unspoken understanding they shared.

Yoongi reached out, gently nudging Taehyung's side. "You know," he said, his voice low and teasing, "I think Lisa's not the only one trying to be bold today."

Taehyung's eyebrows shot up in surprise, his mischievous grin returning. "Oh? And what makes you say that, Yoongi?"

Yoongi smirked, a glint of mischief in his eyes. "Well, maybe we could skip fourth period. I mean, who needs history anyway? We can find a more... interesting way to spend our time."

Taehyung's eyes widened, his heart skipping a beat. "Are you serious? Skipping class? That's risky, even for us."

Yoongi shrugged nonchalantly. "Where's your sense of adventure, Taehyung? Besides, I'm tired of playing it safe! School is boring anyways."

Taehyung hesitated for a moment, contemplating the consequences. But the allure of a spontaneous adventure was too enticing to resist. "Alright, let's do it," he whispered, his voice filled with excitement.

They stealthily made their way to the boys' bathroom, their footsteps barely audible against the tiled floor.

Once inside, they found solace in the secluded space. The world outside seemed distant and irrelevant as they stood there, their hearts pounding with adrenaline.

As they caught their breath, Yoongi turned to Taehyung, a mischievous glint in his eyes. Without warning, he wrapped his arm around Taehyung's waist, pulling him closer. Their bodies pressed together, and Taehyung gasped, caught off guard by Yoongi's sudden boldness.

Their eyes met, and for a moment, time seemed to stand still. The bathroom's sterile surroundings faded into the background as the electric tension between them grew. There was no need for words—only the raw desire and unspoken affection that hung in the air.

With a surge of courage, Yoongi leaned in, his lips meeting Taehyung's in a passionate kiss. It was a fiery collision of emotions, a moment filled with longing and pent-up desire. Their lips moved against each other, tongues dancing in a sensual rhythm, as they lost themselves in the heat of the moment.

They broke apart, breathless and flushed, their eyes locked in a gaze that spoke volumes. Taehyung's voice trembled as he whispered, "Yoongi... I've liked you since 4th grade.."

Yoongi's voice was barely above a whisper, "Same..I just can never find the right words to tell you. You know what I mean? I really like you,"

They stayed there, their foreheads pressed together.

The world outside seemed distant and unimportant compared to the connection they shared in that bathroom. It was a secret they would keep.

After a moment of silence, Yoongi pulled away slightly, his eyes softening.

"We should probably head back before we get caught," he murmured reluctantly.

Taehyung nodded, his lips curving into a shy smile. "Yeah, you're right.."

Yoongi's smile matched Taehyung's, a mix of tenderness and excitement. "Taehyung..will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes," Taehyung mumbled.

Yoongi smiled and took his hand.

With that, they composed themselves, adjusting their uniforms, and left the bathroom, ready to face the rest of the day. As they walked back to class, a new sense of confidence radiated from their beings.

No words were exchanged as they entered the classroom, but their smiles spoke volumes.

---
A/N: I'll make a longer chapter tomorrow, I had no idea what to do for this chapter so like might as well make them kiss lmao :)