.4

📍 Seoul, South Korea

---

As Taehyung and Yoongi walked along the vibrant streets of Seoul, their laughter mingled with the sounds of street vendors and bustling crowds. Taehyung spotted a stall selling colorful accessories and pulled Yoongi towards it.

"Yoongi, look at these bracelets! Let's get matching ones," Taehyung exclaimed, his eyes gleaming with excitement.

Yoongi chuckled and examined the selection. "Sure, which one do you like?"

Taehyung pointed to a set of braided bracelets in vibrant shades of blue and green. "These! They remind me of the ocean."

Yoongi nodded and selected two bracelets, passing one to Taehyung. They each wrapped the bracelets around their wrists, the simple act sealing their bond even further.

As they continued strolling, they stumbled upon a small park with a picturesque pond at its center. The tranquil atmosphere beckoned them to take a seat on a nearby bench. They watched as the water shimmered under the soft glow of the setting sun.

Yoongi leaned against Taehyung, his voice barely above a whisper. "You know, Taehyung, being with you feels like a never-ending adventure. Every day is filled with surprises and joy."

Taehyung tilted his head, a playful smile on his lips. "Are you saying I'm unpredictable, Yoongi?"

Yoongi laughed, his eyes sparkling. "Well, you definitely keep me on my toes. But that's what makes our love so thrilling. I never know what you'll do next, and I love that about you."

Taehyung pretended to pout, feigning offense. "I'll have you know that I can be quite predictable when it comes to loving you endlessly."

Yoongi's expression softened, his voice filled with tenderness. "And that's the most beautiful kind of predictability, Taehyung. Knowing that your love for me will never waver brings me a sense of comfort and warmth."

They sat in comfortable silence, savoring the tranquility of the moment. The distant chirping of birds and the soft rustle of leaves added to the serenity of the park.

Suddenly, Taehyung broke the silence with a mischievous grin. "Hey, Yoongi, do you remember when we used to exchange secret notes in class?"

Yoongi chuckled, a nostalgic glint in his eyes. "How could I forget? We thought we were being so sneaky, passing those notes back and forth."

Taehyung leaned closer, his voice conspiratorial. "I still have some of them, you know. We should read them sometime and relive those moments."

Yoongi's eyes widened in mock horror. "Taehyung, those notes were filled with the cheesiest lines imaginable. Are you sure you want to revisit that?"

Taehyung playfully nudged Yoongi's shoulder. "Come on, it'll be fun. We can laugh at our younger selves and marvel at how far we've come."

Yoongi sighed dramatically, but his eyes sparkled with amusement. "Alright, fine. But only if we promise not to judge each other too harshly."

Taehyung grinned and reached into his bag, pulling out a small envelope filled with folded pieces of paper. They unfolded the notes one by one, their laughter echoing through the quiet park.

"Listen to this," Taehyung said, reading from one of the notes. "'Yoongi, you are the light in my darkest days, the melody that soothes my soul.' Wow, I was really poetic back then."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, trying to hide his amusement. "And here's one from me: 'Taehyung, you're like a rainbow in a storm, always bringing colors to my life.' Man, we were cheesy little poets, weren't we?"

They continued reading the notes, relishing in the memories they held. Some were filled with inside jokes, while others expressed their hopes and dreams for the future. It was a nostalgic journey that reminded them of the deep bond they had formed over the years.

As they reached the end of the notes, Taehyung sighed contentedly. "Yoongi, I'm really glad we kept these. They remind me of how much we've grown together and how far we've come."

Yoongi nodded, his expression softening. "Me too, Taehyung. We've been through so much, but we've always had each other's backs. I couldn't imagine my life without you."

Taehyung's smile widened. "And I couldn't imagine mine without you either, Yoongi. We make a great team."

They sat there for a while longer, enjoying each other's company as the sky turned into shades of orange and pink. Eventually, the darkness of the night started to descend upon the city, and they knew it was time to head home.

---
I'm so sorry I had writers block ughhh :(