Chapter 4 Preparation of the New Host Club

"The first thing that we are going to need to do to establish the new host club is that we need to find a place to host the girls." I said, with a pencil in my hand and paper in front of me saying, 'The New Host Club'.

Jake and I decided on that name because, 1) we thought that it was appropriate for right now and 2) we couldn't think of another name. We might change it though. Maybe to something that suites the hole host club and what we all have in common.

Jake bites his thumb nail and says, "um my family owns a little store house by here. I mean there's stuff in there and I'll have to ask my mom if we can use the place and the stuff in it."

"OK well then, what are you waiting for, call her!" I said excitedly.

He nods and pulls out his phone from his back pocket. It was a galaxy S5! The most expensive phone in Japan! Not many people can afford the phone and if they can they have a special relationship with the creator of the phone, and that's also close to impossible. The creator has no family and only trust's very few people.

I watch as Jake dials his mom's number and starts speaking to her on the other line.

("Hey mom ... oh yes it's been fun ... Yes, I 'm eating ... well my friend and I ... yes I have a friend." Jake looks at me annoyed. "And we were wondering if we could use the store house here in Japan ... yes, we want to use the store house here ... oh, for what? Well, we don't really know yet ... oh ok and can we use the stuff inside too ... ok thank you ... Bye love you.")

Jake hangs up the phone and sticks it back in his pocket. All he does is look at me and sees me bouncing up and down waiting for him to give me an answer. He chuckles and shakes his head.

"Ok, ok I'll tell you. My mom said, yes, we could use the store house and all the stuff in it. Besides all that's in there is junk any ways."

"Sweet," I smiled, "so I've been meaning to ask you this but, what is the language that you speak, because you used like 3 different languages today."

"Oh! Well my native tongue is French, then I learned English and sign language and now I'm learning German and Italian." Jake said.

"Wow your cooler than I thought!" I said, wide eyed, "so do you want to go to the store house now or later?"

"Well, it depends, what time is it?"

I looked outside, it was getting dark.

"Maybe we can do it tomorrow. It's getting too late to do anything." Jake informed me.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. I'll see you tomorrow then, OK. How about you come over at 10:00, sounds good?"

"Yeah sure."

Jake left and Matt came to sit next to me with a cup of coffee in his hand.

"So squirt," Matt said, staring out to the distance, "how'd you like hanging out with Jake?"

"I think, I can get used to this feeling."

I sure did learn a lot about Jake tonight. I wonder what his store house looks like and what it has in it. I still don't know who else I will put in the new host club, but I do know that this will be fun. Goodbye loneliness, hello my new self.