Chapter 18 New Recruits

I woke up to someone hugging me, so I looked over to see who it was. It was Kari. She was asleep in my arms with tear stains on her face. I hadn't realized she was still here.

I push some hair out of her face and kissed her forehead. Even when she's asleep she still looks broken. It's sad, her brother's in the hospital, Davis hates me more than ever, and I can't help her.

"Kari if I could, I would make every painful thing disappear just to keep you happy." I said manly to myself.

Kari gripped my shirt and said, "Then keep loving me threw the good and the bad. Tell me all the time how much I mean to you. If you really want me, hold me close and give me a reason for me to always love you. And protect me. Protect me with all your heart. Davis didn't do this and he paid the ultimate price, he lost me forever."

I hugged her tight and whispered in her ear, "I will, baby. I will keep loving you even after I die."

Just then someone knocked on the door so I got up off the floor and opened the door. It was Cogi and Kouichi.

As they walked in Cogi said, "So what did you want to tell us?"

Just then Jake walked in the room and saw everyone. He went to Kari and put a blanket over her shoulders to try to make her feel better.

I took in a deep breath and let it out slowly. I told Cogi, Kouichi, and Kari everything. From when Tamaki told me to start the new host club all the way until now.

"...and I mean, I don't know I just seem kind of comfortable when you two showed up last night. So do you want to give it a shot? See if this new host club is for you?"

"Yeah why not, I like hitting on girls anyway." Cogi said.

"Well if Cogi is joining then I guess I have to join, too." Kouichi smiled.

'Sweet now we're making progress.' I thought.

"Can I join to? I mean I can be your manager." Kari said shyly.

"Of course you can Kari. Once I have the whole team together then we would need you big time."