Good night and don't go?

Back at it again with the update! Thanks for all the kudos guys! As always unedited, unbetad, and unhinged! For the smutty clappin' the fluff must first happen! I'm trying to make the chapters be less than 5k words so hard! Here we go, enjoy! Listen to Ariana's Goodnight n go when reading so you feel the feels. q.q

Narcissa's POV

Lucius is really on my nerves at the moment. I am still trying to compose myself on how I am going to speak to him when I see him at home.

The only saving grace for all of this is that my darling little Hufflepuff had fallen asleep on our trip, and now her head is on my shoulder. I could literally smell her perfume wafting in the car. I look over at Draco and he too is fast asleep.

We arrived at the manor before sunset.

"Darling, wake up. We're here." I gently woke the young brunette beside me first before I went ahead and woke my son.

"Hmmm?" She responds, eyes still half-lidded and glossy from her sleep.

"We're here, I'm going to wake Draco," I say as I reach over the front passenger seat. "Draco, we're home."

He stirred in his seat, bolting upright from his slumped position. "Oh, yeah. yeah." He responds, still obviously tired.

We exited the car and Draco immediately bids good night, I let him be as he headed his way into the manor. Leaving me and the little darling once more.

"Did you have a nice nap?" I tell her as I pull out my wand to lift her luggage and guide them and her inside.

She nods, blinking her eyes rapidly to rid of the sleepiness. "I did. Thank you for letting me lean on your shoulder."

I chuckle to myself. "You really didn't want to lean on me at the beginning. But I guess that you're so tired from the train that sleep had just won."

She blushed when I recounted the moment in the car. What I didn't tell her was that when she did lean into me, my son was shooting us looks in the rear-view mirror.

I had summoned Trixie to make supper and made my way to lead her to the wing of the manor she will be staying in.

She gasped a little when she entered the room. Well, calling it a room would be a stretch. This used to be the old library turned into another wing of the manor, the walls were lined with several live paintings that I had collected since I was a teen, with its very own fireplace, and an enormous window that leads to my garden. There is a staircase to the right that leads to the mezzanine level which is the bed.

"Do you like it?" I asked her as I watched her reaction.

"Like it? I love it." She said admiring the paintings and the rows of books that lined the walls. She walked over to the door on the left which was where the bathroom was situated.

I hear an audible gasp and had to follow.

I had designed the bathroom of this wing to mirror the one that is on my side of the manor. A water heater to the side, a clawfoot tub in the center, a constructed waterfall for the shower, and a floor-to-ceiling mirror that was behind the vanity.

She admired the bath, the shower, and the view from the window outside. Once she was done exploring she came back to my side, with her lips pursed.

"Thank you again for having me over." She says in a small voice.

I reached for the stray locks of hair obstructing her face, tucking it behind her ear. "I would've made the room more to your liking if I had known you were coming. And I must admit that I'm surprised that you took up my husband's offer."