Chapter 20: Upgrade investment

Rimuru's POV:

"This is garbage,this is eh,not garbage.."

"What are you doing early in the morning? Tidying your personal dimension that you use to store stuff?" I said as I walked into Velda's room to see him muttering this and that.

"Yeah,I just realized how many things I have in there and perhaps it's time to clean some up. Ah right,at least the author didn't give me more trouble while borrowing my diary just then." He answered as he continued cleaning.

The author went here just now and borrowed his diary? That's new,seeing him borrowing stuff.

"He came here just then?" I asked.

"Yeah,borrowed something and left. And then after a bit while you came in. Funny how after yesterday's party I'm the only one who went back to my room and all of you are dead asleep at the bar."

"Not like I could've done anything to help it,considering how much I drunk while turning off all sorts of resistance for that alcohol. But well,if I got here earlier after I left the bar I would've defitnetly prank him a bit..." I mumbled while scratching my head as I watch Velda tidying this and that out of his stroage dimension.

"Hey hey! Let me see what useful things you found in it. Blueprints? Schematics? Gimme!" I said as I see his hands are grabbing something like a blueprint.

"Ew! Don't act all up here! You know that it's really messy!"

We chased around a little before I finally caught up and saw what he is holding,

"Hey,isn't that.."

"Yeah,blueprints of some sort of advanced armor. I think you stole it from some top-secret facility back during your travels to the other universes right?" Velda answered as he walked up to inspect it with me.

"Ask Revan in this holocron,don't ask me. He should know it better than either of us." I pointed to the holocron hung on my hilt as it started to glow in red light.

A ghostly figure slowly manifested from within,and then Revan was seen standing beside me,still with his masks on.

"What's the matter this time for calling me? I was meditating inside the holocron." He said as he looked around his surroundings,trying to know what's going on.

"Good to see you here. Here." Velda grabbed the blueprint and showed it to the spirit. "Does this look familiar to you?"

"Honestly,it looked similar but not the same. I have seen similar armors before but not this kind,as I had been in the holocron all the time after some sith sorcerers summoned me back into it after I had achieved one with the force."

"Oh,you are inside and never went out? No wonder you don't know about it."

"But not exactly,Rimuru. When I was summoned back in the holocron from the dead,I saw a vision." Revan said while reminiscing his experience.

"A vision?" Velda said curiously.

"Yes. A war,devastating war between clones and droids. I do not know the details,but I believe this armor is the blueprint or schematic of their armor. The clone troopers of the Galactic Republic." He pointed at the blueprint while saying,a hint of displease in his tone.

"You sound not that happy,you don't like clones?" I asked.

"No,not that I hate them but it is that they were bred to fight. It just sounds terrible even for me who had committed many horrendous deeds as a sith before."

Just as we are conversing,Velda is searching his storage again as he suddenly stops.