010

IVY

Everything has been pretty lackluster for the past week the same old as before not excessively speaking with Damien he seems to be back to his petty games. In all actuality, I am not in the slightest bit concerned I still always catch him staring at me in passing as if infatuated, but not enough to choose to speak I guess.

Honestly, that's fine I am not concerned I have been doing a lot in my own time regardless. Driving towards the hangar where the jet will be for our flight SZA serenades me through my speakers as I get in the headspace for this trip and flight. 

I pulled up and park next to Damien's Audi, stepping out I realize how cold it truly is considering it is 7 am. I chose to wear a Skims short-sleeved top paired with sweats and platform UGGs, I need a fucking coat. 

Turning around to get my bags out of the trunk I see Damien now leaning on his car staring per usual, rolling my eyes I head to the trunk and I hear Damien scoff behind me.

Popping the trunk I feel a presence behind me as I go to reach for my bags Damien reaches over me and takes all of them, in the process flexing his muscles in the plain black shirt he has on clearly a size too small, doing the most really. 

"Thank you" I say he says nothing and just slams my trunk like he pays the car note, absurd really. He walks up the steps to the jet and I follow behind him. I give the pilot a warm smile and he returns it staring for a bit too long as I walk to my seat Damien definitely notices managing to give an even colder shoulder to the rest of the crew.

It is only us on the flight because there is only one additional person from the firm coming on the trip and they could not manage the 7 am flight time so we will be meeting them there. Damien chooses to take a seat directly across from me, I stand and grab my computer from my bag as well as a sweatshirt to put in my lap. 

I get comfortable folding my legs underneath me as I pull my laptop out and decide to finish a few more things before indulging in an array of Disney movies. I get a chill as we are doing some last preparations with the door still open I hear Damien shift in his seat and a low groan from him. 

Ignoring him I continue to work I feel his eyes literally burning holes into me as I glance at him staring like a fucking weirdo I roll my eyes looking back at my computer screen before I realize he is not looking at my face but rather my chest. I notice that with the breeze flowing through the plane, my nipples are quite hard revealing the piercings that accompany them through the dark grey shirt. 

I mean it was 7 am the last thing I was thinking of was a bra. Such a fucking dog to the point where doesn't even notice me staring back at him "Really" I say in a bored tone. He clears his throat "My bad". Taking in his outfit he looks like a fucking slut a tight plain black tee grey sweatpants and Jordan 4s. Classic.

I place my legs down as I am starting to cramp up and we are about to take off anyway. Placing my computer under my seat and buckling my seatbelt Damien follows suit. We made our way onto the runway and had a fairly smooth take off as soon as the pilot said we could remove our seatbelts I did and was more than ready to watch the Princess and the Frog.

Damien stretches his long legs out encapsulating mine between his, bogus as fuck really. He is engulfed with whatever he is doing on his phone and I am not phased as I continue watching my movie. 

He keeps moving and it's distracting me because I keep seeing him in my peripherals. He moves again and it is obvious that he has a large bulge in his pants like I said a dog. I need to stretch anyway I stand to walk to the bathroom and he proceeds to keep his leg there I look at him and he is staring at my ass which he is at eye level with. 

I simply step over him. He just glances up at me and it's not what he did but how he did it and it just caught me off guard I was standing there for a little too long so I just have to get away from him as I clear my throat and walk away.

Damien

I wasn't excited about this trip at all because I feel like I am so much more grounded when away from Ivy when I am around her the rationality is just not there. I am far too impulsive and that is not what I like, not that I like the control of it all but with Ivy, she literally holds me in the palm of her hand like putty waiting to be plied and manipulated in every which way. 

The wildest thing of it all she doesn't even notice. She returns from the bathroom and passes me grabbing some snacks she returns to our seats handing me water and some other snacks she grabbed "Thank you" I say "Mhm" she answers me simply. 

A part of me was hoping she'd say something but she puts her headphones back on returning to whatever she is watching. I know I have no right to be disappointed because this is due to my own actions and it's simply the repercussions.

I turn back to my phone making sure everything for Vegas is in place and just double-checking all the important details of the conference and our sessions making sure we are together for the majority of them to make it easier. 

I glance up at Ivy seeing she has dozed off I grab her computer out of her lap and slide her legs into the neighboring seat. Looking at her screen of course it's Princess and the Frog she never stops ranting about this movie and how much she loves it literally any chance she gets. 

I crack my water open and take a gulp from it as I look at Ivy she truly is breathtaking every single thing about her is stunning, she annoys the absolute shit out of me but everything about her seems to be perfect down to the tee. I decide to take a nap myself to take a chunk of time out of this flight.

That 7 am must have caught up with me because I woke up to Ivy putting my seatbelt on and we are getting ready to land. I can't even focus I am all over the place "Thanks" I say clearing the sleep from my voice. "Yeah no problem" she says as she sits squeezing her thighs together I cannot help but smirk. 

As we land I help her with her bags as we get off the plane and the pilot says bye to her a little too fucking sweetly. Putting both of our bags in the back I then begin driving to the hotel. She checks in and heads up to her room really emphasizing her need to take a shower as I stop at the bar to watch a bit of the football game on and just de-stress before heading up to my room.

I check in at the desk and get my key from the hostess at the desk and head up with my bags finding my suite. Walking in I close the door and take my bags to the room within the suite. The suite is very nice and much more spacious than what I thought it would be but definitely no complaints from me.

I sit down on the bed looking through some e-mails and texts before hearing a door open startling me I snap my head around and see Ivy coming out of the bathroom in a cropped baby tee and panties.

What the fuck. She freezes when she sees me "What are you doing in here Damien?" she asks. "Me? This is the room key the front desk gave me" I say defensively. "Damien you better figure this out I am taking a fucking nap" she says annoyed.

She turns around and walks away to the bathroom, good Lord every time I see her she just looks better and better. She comes out covering up walking to the bed and climbing under the sheets. "You're acting as if I haven't seen you countless times" I say. 

"Yeah it's not something for you to see any more" she answers smartly. "Mm" I respond as I walk out attempting to organize this shit. I can't fucking do this right now.

AN: Thanks for reading🤍