2

The next day at work, Jungkook was placing his coat in the back as Yoongi walked in with Jimin, both of them arguing with each other. Jungkook watched from a far as Jimin threw his hands up.

Hoseok walked over to him and watched as well. "That doesn't look good." He said. "I'm gonna go find out what they're saying." Hoseok said as he went to his table he had been helping.

Jungkook watched the couple for a moment before he went to go clock in. The kitchen doors flew open as Yoongi stormed in. Jungkook moved out of his way to let him clock in.

Yoongi didn't even look at him before going out to the bar after clocking in. Jungkook walked out and grabbed a check-booklet from behind the podium. Hoseok walked back over to him.

"Well?" Jungkook asked softly.

Hoseok sighed. "Off, indefinitely, apparently."

Jungkook raised his eyebrows. "You're joking." He said.

Hoseok shook his head. "Nope, hyung said he was done and gave Jimin back his spare key to his apartment and told him to give his things to Taehyung." Hoseok said.

Jungkook hummed. "Interesting, always thought they'd be together forever, despite what hyung told me." He said. "Oh well, which side do you want?" Jungkook asked.

Hoseok smiled. "Same as yesterday." He said.

Jungkook nodded before he headed out to his first table.

Later on, Hoseok and Jungkook were standing at the register together as Jungkook rang up and customers bill. Jungkook groaned softly as he rolled his shoulders and his neck.

"You seem stressed." Hoseok said to the younger.

Jungkook sighed out. "I am. And very sexually frustrated." He said.

Hoseok raised an eyebrow. "Oh really? Why not just ask Yoongi-hyung, to help you out now that he's single?" Hoseok asked.

Jungkook blushed. "What?! Are you- no!" He said as he glanced over at Yoongi as he poured someone a glass of bourbon.

"Why not?! He's single now, you don't feel anything romantic towards him and I'm sure he feels the same way. He's sexy and hot as fuck. He's also a sweetheart." Hoseok said.

Jungkook glanced at Yoongi who was wiping his counter off, he pushed his long black hair back as he finished, catching Jungkook's stare. Jungkook blushed as Yoongi looked at him for a moment before walking to the other end of the bar.

"Fuck... no! Stop it Hobi-hyung! I gotta go take those people's order." Jungkook mumbled before walking away.

Jungkook couldn't get the thought of Yoongi off his mind now that Hoseok had planted it in his brain.

He decided it wouldn't hurt to ask if he and Jimin were really done. So Jungkook called up the elder the next day.

"Kook." Yoongi said in his deep voice. Jungkook wasn't expecting it to affect him, but he found himself squirming in his seat.

"Can I come over and see you, hyung? I need to ask you something..." he said.

Yoongi sighed. "I was sleeping in... you can't ask me over the phone?" He asked.

Jungkook bit his bottom lip nervously. "No... I need to see you." He said softly.

Yoongi sighed. "Alright, give me twenty minutes then head over." He said before he hung up.

Jungkook jumped up and went to get ready.

Jungkook thanked his Lyft driver as he got out and walked over to the dormitories. He walked over to Yoongi's and lightly knocked on the door.

Yoongi opened it and walked out onto the balcony. He sat down at the table and pulled the ashtray to himself before opening his new pack of cigarettes.

Jungkook sat down across from him and gulped as he watched as Yoongi offered him one. Jungkook gently shook his head.

"So..." Yoongi said. Jungkook looked around as he spoke. "Hyung... you and Jimin are... done... right? Like forever?" Jungkook asked softly.

Yoongi nodded. "Yeah, finally." He said.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "Finally?" He asked.

Yoongi nodded. "Only thing he and I got right was sex... sex isn't enough to keep two people together." He said.

"So you're doing okay?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi nodded. "Yeah, it was mutual so we're good. Is that what you wanted to ask me? Or was there something else?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook gulped. "Well... as you know... I'm trying to find... a... sexual partner-"

Yoongi sighed. "Kook, I already told you that Taehyung is taken-"

"I want you-" Jungkook said.

"What?" Yoongi asked.

"I want- I was wondering if you would be willing and wanting to be my friends-with-benefits." Jungkook said as he stared at Yoongi.

"I'm sorry.... You want me to be the one to help you out? Me?" Yoongi asked. Jungkook's nodded.

"Only if you'd also be okay with pictures and me recording some of it..." Jungkook said. Yoongi stared back at him.

"I don't like being on camera, Jungkook..."'Yoongi said.

"You don't have to show your face, hyung! Just your body!" Jungkook said.

Yoongi sighed. "So we'd have to do that everytime?"

"No... main thing is that I want a fuck buddy... it would be nice if they were okay with me taking pictures and videos though... for my second 'job' " Jungkook said.

Yoongi sighed and crossed his arms over his chest before he grabbed a cigarette out of his pack and lit it.

Jungkook watched him as he took a drag, waiting for his response.

"Why me?" He asked blowing out smoke after.

"Because... you never say no to me." Jungkook said innocently. "Plus I think we'd have a lot of fun... And... you're sexy as fuck..." he said as he got up and stood in front of Yoongi.

Yoongi looked up at him as the younger stared at him with his pretty doe eyes. Yoongi cursed under his breath. "Fine. When do we-"

"As soon as you're done..." Jungkook said seductively before he walked over to the door. "I'll be waiting in your room, hyung." Jungkook said, smirking after.

Yoongi gulped as he watched him disappear behind the door. Yoongi ran his fingers through his hair as he sat there and finished his cigarette.