16

Eight hours later, Yoongi was getting dressed after showering when he heard a knock on his door. He quickly looked himself over before walking out of his bedroom and answering it.

Yoongi looked up at Jungkook who was leaning against the wall. Jungkook smiled and pushed himself off before walking inside. "Hey hyung." He said as he set his backpack down next to the couch.

Yoongi nodded as he shut the door. He turned and stared at the younger. "Oh." He said.

Jungkook had three new piercings, two on his bottom lip and one on his eyebrow. Jungkook smiled. "Yeah, I would have told you but I wanted it to be a surprise- it's not going to bother you right?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi raised his eyebrows. "Bother me? Why would-"

Jungkook pointed to his lip piercings. "When we kiss." He said.

Yoongi nodded. "Ah... well since it's just sex we don't have to kiss." He said as he walking over to the couch. Jungkook tilted his head for a second as he followed him.

"But hyung-" Jungkook said as he stood in front of the elder. "I like kissing you... so if my piercings are a problem-"

"Oh! No! No no! I don't mind." Yoongi said.

Jungkook sat down next to him. "Are you sure?"

Yoongi looked him over and nodded. "Yeah... I mean we could kiss right now to see if it does or doesn't... I've never kissed someone with piercings on their lip... so I wouldn't know-"

Yoongi blushed as Jungkook scooted closer and leaned in. "Hyung." Jungkook said.

"Hmm?" Yoongi asked as he had trouble keeping eye contact.

"Shut up." Jungkook said before he gently placed his hand on the elder's cheek and jawline, lightly tilting his head up as he kissed him softly.

Yoongi kissed him back, his eye fluttering shut as he deepened their kiss. Jungkook tilted his head to the other side, moving his lips over the elder's, slipping his tongue in as Yoongi slightly parted his lips.

Yoongi blushed and moaned as he felt a metal ball brush against his own tongue as they continued to make out. Yoongi melted into the couch as Jungkook got on top of him, their lips never parting.

Yoongi blushed and squirmed as Jungkook started to feel on his sides. Jungkook was about to pull away and start to kiss on Yoongi's neck, but stopped and grimaced as Yoongi's hand brushed against his arm.

Yoongi looked up at him. "Kookie, what's wrong?" He asked as he gently grasped his arm. Jungkook pushed his hand away as he groaned.

"Ouch! Fuck!" He said as he sat back down. Yoongi sat up and looked him over.

"What happened to your arm?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook stood up and took his jacket off and pulled his shirt off before pulling the plastic wrap from his arm to reveal a couple tattoos going up his forearm.

Yoongi got up and walked over to him. He gently held Jungkook's hand to hold his arm out as he looked them over. "Wow, they're cool looking." Yoongi said in awe.

Jungkook smiled. "Thank you, I got back in two weeks to do the top of my arm then two weeks after that to get my hand done." Jungkook said with a big smile.

Yoongi smiled and nodded. "You're gonna- you look- um.."

Jungkook looked down at him. "I look what?" He asked.

Yoongi blushed. "I mean you were already- you know... and now you look even more.... Um never mind. You know... we were not suppose to make out. What do you wanna do?" Yoongi asked.

"I want to know what you were going to say." Jungkook said as he walked over and stood over Yoongi.

Yoongi flustered and avoided eye contact. "Kookie-"

"Tell me, Pretty." Jungkook said in a more authoritative voice.

Yoongi looked up at him. "You look even more sexy than before." He said softly.

Jungkook smirked smugly, making Yoongi blush. "Thank you, Pretty." Jungkook said softly and sincerely as his smile became more genuine.

Yoongi nodded. "You're welcome, Sir." Yoongi said.

Jungkook looked the elder over. Yoongi blushed more and lightly cleared his throat. "So..."

"We should go to your room, Pretty..." Jungkook said.

Yoongi looked up at him in shock. "But- you said you didn't want to have sex, Sir." Yoongi said.

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah... I can change my mind... We can make it quick. If you want to, Pretty." Jungkook said before he pulled his shirt off.

Yoongi looked him over before he grabbed the younger's hand and pulled him into his bedroom, shutting the door behind them.

"Fuck! Jungkook!" Yoongi shouted as his orgasm hit and he came onto both his and Jungkook's stomach and chest, Jungkook grunting as he came at the same time.

Yoongi kissed on Jungkook neck as they both cooled down. Jungkook slowly pulled out and laid next to the elder. "Fuck." He said.

Yoongi pulled the condom off, tying it and tossing it into the trash bin before stretching a bit.

"Oh, baby, can you go grab my backpack? I got some things for you." Jungkook said as he looked Yoongi over.

Yoongi nodded before he walked out of his room and quickly grabbed Jungkook's shirt and his backpack as his front door was being opened.

Yoongi cursed under his breath as he pulled Jungkook's shirt on, it going down to his knees, as Taehyung walked in.

"Oh hyung! Hey..."

Yoongi looked past him at Jimin. He looked back at Taehyung and glared at him. Jimin looked Yoongi over.

"Is he here?!" Taehyung asked.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Shut up, Tae! No." He said, giving him a warning look.

Jimin looked between them. "Ah, Tae? I'll actually come over a different time. Good night you guys." Jimin said before he left.

"Seriously Tae?! I get he's your best friend, but he's my ex! You could have warned me!"

"I did! You didn't see all my missed calls? Ah I guess not... too busy with Jungkook?" He asked.

Yoongi blushed and looked away. "Maybe..."

Taehyung tilted his head. "You didn't tell me he'd be here." Taehyung said.

Yoongi nodded. "True... I'm sorry. From now on, we tell each other when someone is coming over." Yoongi said.

"Even Jin-hyung?" Taehyung asked.

Yoongi sighed. "I don't care about your boyfriend coming over." Yoongi said as he headed to his bedroom

Taehyung nodded. "Okay... I'm sorry my best friend is your ex boyfriend..."

"It's fine. Just- warn me. I'm not stupid, he's trying to get me back and it's not happening." Yoongi said before he disappeared into his bedroom with Jungkook's things.