18

Yoongi came back with a small bottle of lube and a condom. "Alright, let's take things slow... okay baby?" Yoongi said as he sat back down next to Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded and took a deep breath, trying to calm his nerves.

Yoongi gently petted Jungkook's hair before slowly guiding Jungkook's hand to open the bottle of lube and put some on Yoongi's fingers. "Lay back baby." Yoongi said as he sat back on the bed.

Jungkook blushed and leaned back on his elbows, spreading his legs. He watched as Yoongi rubbed his fingers against him before slowly inserting them, working his fingers in and out of him.

As Jungkook slowly started to relax and moaned out, Yoongi watched him with a soft smile on his face as he opened him up. He could see the trust and vulnerability in Jungkook's eyes, and it made his heart swell with love and protectiveness.

Once Jungkook was comfortable and ready, Yoongi gently guided him onto his lap. Jungkook held himself up over Yoongi's cock, hesitating. Yoongi gently tilted his chin and made Jungkook look him in the eyes.

"Hey, baby... it's okay. And you know we can stop at any time." Yoongi said softly. Jungkook nodded and smiled before he slowly lowered himself onto Yoongi's cock.

They both moaned at the feeling of being connected in such an intimate way. Yoongi's cock deep inside of him, his hands on Jungkook's hips, guiding his movements and making sure he was comfortable.

Jungkook's hands were on Yoongi's shoulders, holding on tightly as he started to ride him. "Fuck..." Yoongi said as Jungkook rose and fell slowly.

Jungkook blushed as Yoongi looked down at his hips before he leaned back into the pillows, Jungkook hands falling from his shoulders to his chest.

Jungkook blushed and rocked back and forth faster, moaning out. "Oh my good! It's so deep!" He exclaimed.

He blushed as Yoongi angled his hips differently and began to fuck into him.

"Holy shit! Hyung!" Jungkook shouted. They could both now see Yoongi's cock hitting Jungkook's stomach.

The bulge appearing and disappearing quickly the faster Yoongi fucked him. Yoongi glanced up at Jungkook who was losing himself in the pleasure, Yoongi getting lost in the connection he felt between them.

Yoongi couldn't help but think that this was the most beautiful and perfect moment he had ever experienced.

As they both reached their climax, Yoongi held Jungkook close, whispering words of love and reassurance in his ear.

"So good, Jungkook."

"I love having you ride my cock, you ride it so damn well, baby."

"Fuck just watching you sit on it makes me want to cum, you're so fucking sexy."

"You should see yourself baby; god, you look so fucking pretty."

Jungkook blushed profusely as he moaned out, feeling himself shoot out onto Yoongi's stomach.

"Fuck baby! Fuck I'm gonna cum inside of you, is that okay?" Yoongi asked. Jungkook moaned and whimpered as he nodded, his cum still trickling out as Yoongi took over and fucked into him roughly until he came deep inside of him.

"Fuck! Jungkook! Baby!" He shouted.

Jungkook blushed as he collapsed onto Yoongi, breathing heavily and feeling completely content.

Yoongi smiled as he looked down into Jungkook's eyes. "I told you I would take care of you, didn't I?" he asked, brushing a strand of hair out of Jungkook's face.

Jungkook smiled back at him, feeling grateful and well taken care of. "I'm glad I didn't let my fears get in the way..." he said softly, snuggling closer to Yoongi.

"Me too," Yoongi replied with a smirk before wrapping his arms around Jungkook, kissing him a couple times.

Jungkook giggled softly against Yoongi's lips before he entangled their legs. He started to blink a couple times, trying to fight off sleep since he had to get home soon.

Yoongi purred, his deep voice comforting and lulling Jungkook to sleep.

Yoongi was about to stretch and get up, but stopped moving as he heard and felt Jungkook snoring on his chest.

Yoongi chuckled to himself before he gently reached over and turned his lamp off before pulling the covers over them.

The next morning, Jungkook woke up first, yawning and stretching as he peeled himself off of Yoongi. He furrowed his eyebrows as he looked around the elder's room before looking down at a sleeping Yoongi.

Jungkook blushed and watched as Yoongi slept peacefully, not making a noise.

Jungkook gently touched Yoongi's cheek as he laid back down and watched him, smiling to himself. "You're so handsome, hyung." Jungkook whispered softly.

Jungkook smiled and watched him a little longer before he got up and stretched. Yoongi blinked a couple times and rubbed his eyes as he sat up and watched Jungkook's bare body as he stretched.

"Morning." Yoongi said, his deep voice smoking Jungkook smile and look over at him.

"Morning hyung... I'm sorry for falling asleep." Jungkook said as he crawled back onto the bed.

Yoongi smiled and pulled Jungkook close. "It's okay... I didn't mind." He said as he gently brushed back Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook looked him over and blushed before he started to smile as he looked away. "We have classes..." Jungkook said softly.

Yoongi nodded. "Yeah... I kinda wish we could just stay here though... go back to sleep..." Yoongi said.

Jungkook sighed softly. "Yeah... but we can't." Jungkook said as he looked up at Yoongi. Yoongi looked back at him, looking at his eyes first before looking down at his lips.

Jungkook blushed before he got up and started to look for his clothes.

Yoongi got up and stretched before he pulled out some new clothes for the both of them. He looked over at Jungkook. "Kookie... I think we're gonna have to shower together." He said as he looked at the time.

Jungkook blushed. "Oh... uh... okay..." he said softly before Yoongi walked over to his bedroom door. "Wait here, I'm gonna check and see if Tae is still here." He said before he walked out of his bedroom.

Jungkook blushed as his mind raced with thoughts of Yoongi standing underneath the shower, water flowing down his body.

He shook his head. "Stop it!" He whispered to himself. "Totally normal for friends... who fuck... to shower together..." he said to himself before Yoongi popped his head back in.

"Come on, baby." He said as he reached for Jungkook's hand and pulled him out of his room and into the bathroom.