22

After their shower, Jungkook ordered them food before they settled on the couch. Yoongi had his head on Jungkook's shoulder as they cuddled and watched a movie.

Jungkook wasn't really paying attention to it as he gently played with the elder's hand and fingers.

"Hyung?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi looked up at him. "Yes?"

Jungkook looked at him and blushed. "Uh... well... it's just... while we were having sex— like when we were... um..."

Yoongi blushed. "Oh.... Yeah... what about it Kookie?" He asked.

Jungkook looked down at his lap. "It was different than all the other times... why-" he sighed softly as there was a knock on the door.

Yoongi watched as the younger got up and answered it and thank the delivery boy before walking back over. Yoongi smiled brightly. "I am STARVING!" He said as Jungkook chuckled and took out a container and checked what was inside.

Jungkook handed Yoongi his food before sitting down on the floor in front of his coffee table. He got out his own food and opened it.

Yoongi blushed as he watched Jungkook shovel food into his mouth. Maybe the younger could feel him staring because Jungkook turned and looked up at him with his noodles in his mouth.

"Yes?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi smiled and shook his head. "Nothing..."

"It's something." Jungkook said as he finished what he had in his mouth before moving his hands down.

"Well... I think you were going to talk about it when the food came... about that last round-"

"Oh... uh... yeah... it was um... different and.... Nice." Jungkook said.

"Nice..." Yoongi said.

Jungkook set his bowl and chopsticks down and turned to looked at Yoongi. "I-Incredible! Amazing! I uh... I think it was the best sex we've ever had!" Jungkook said. "Best sex I've ever had..."

Yoongi blushed. "O-oh... uh... me too." Yoongi said softly. "It really was amazing...and... I wouldn't be opposed to doing it like that again."

Jungkook blushed and smiled to himself. "Yeah... me either." He said before he began to eat again.

Yoongi bit his bottom lip to try and keep his smile off his before he also began to eat.

Jungkook looked up at Yoongi and smiled as he watched the elder struggle with a long noodle he was trying to get into his mouth. Jungkook sat next to him and gently picked up the other end of Yoongi's noodle and fed it to the elder.

Yoongi blushed. "Thank you." He said softly as Jungkook gently cleaned his chin with a napkin.

"You're welcome baby." He said before he gave Yoongi a couple kisses before he slipped back down to the ground and continued to eat.

Yoongi couldn't move, he was blushing profusely and gently touching his lips. Sure they've kissed a bunch of times, but that just felt very domestic.

Jungkook slurped up the rest of his noodles before he looked back at Yoongi. "You okay, hyung?" He asked.

Yoongi nodded and quickly began to eat again. He watched as Jungkook got up and started to clean his trash up before he walked back in. Yoongi finished and was about to get up, but Jungkook took his container from him.

"I got it, hyung. Just relax. Did you want dessert or anything?" Jungkook asked as he walked back into his kitchen.

Yoongi smiled and lightly shook his head. "No... we should probably go to sleep." He said.

"Yeah, it is really late, but you just finished eating, let's watch something." Jungkook said as he walked back over to the couch and sat down next to Yoongi.

Yoongi watched as the younger put on a baking competition show, making Yoongi smile and laugh a bit.

Jungkook smiled at him. "What hyung?"

Yoongi smiled at him fondly. "We use to be obsessed with shows like this. We haven't watched anything like this together since... well..."

"Yeah, we kinda didn't get to hang out a lot after you and Jimin got super serious. But it was the most fun month of my life.

Yoongi smiled at him before he looked at the screen as they watched the bakers rush around for their first baking challenge.

"Who do you think is gonna win, hyung?" Jungkook asked as he looked over at Yoongi.

Yoongi looked at him and smiled. "Uh the guy with the goatee, I don't remember his name." Yoongi said.

"Ah yeah, me too actually, but since you said him first, I'm gonna go with... her!" Jungkook said as he pointed to the TV.

Yoongi smiled and nodded. "Okay, we'll see." Yoongi said.

They in fact, didn't end up seeing who won because during the third episode, Yoongi scooted closer to Jungkook.

Then during the seventh episode, Jungkook reached back to scratch the back of his neck, placing his arm around Yoongi's shoulders once he was done.

The eighth episode, something interesting happened that had pulled them in, both of their picks were in the bottom three.

"Oh fuck!" Yoongi said as he gently squeezed Jungkook's thigh.

Jungkook blushed and smiled to himself as he watched as both of their choices were safe.

"Holy shit! That was so close!" Yoongi said, laughing as he looked up at Jungkook. Jungkook was smiling at him before his eyes fell down to Yoongi's lips.

Yoongi felt his chest tighten as he watched the tip
of Jungkook's tongue dart out and quickly swiped across his lips.

Yoongi kept his eyes on Jungkook's lips as the younger leaned in. They looked into each other's eyes for a brief moment before closing them as Jungkook kissed him.

Yoongi threw his legs across Jungkook's lap and scooted even closer, his hands reach up to gently hold onto Jungkook's jaw as they kept kissing. Jungkook rested one of his hands on Yoongi's hip as his other arm wrapped around Yoongi's shoulders and pulled him closer.

Yoongi smiled against Jungkook's lips, the younger doing the same as they kissed.

Jungkook pulled away first and turned the tv off before standing up. Yoongi yawned and stretched his arms up over his head.

"Time for bed?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah, I know how you get with no sleep." Jungkook said.

Yoongi smiled and blushed as Jungkook leaned down and scooped him up in his arms. Yoongi wrapped his arms around the younger's neck and rested his head against his shoulder as Jungkook walked them to his into bedroom.

Jungkook groaned as a round of knocks woke him up. He looked down at Yoongi who was in his arms fast asleep. Jungkook smiled to himself and kissed Yoongi's cheek before he got up and put a shirt on to go answer the door.

He sighed softly as he opened it and Hoseok walked in.

"Morning Kookie!" He said.

Jungkook sighed again. "Hyung... it's like nine in the morning and I don't have school or work today... why-"

"Yoongi-hyung here?" He asked as he offered Jungkook a Togo cup of coffee.

"Yeah, he's asleep." Jungkook said before taking a drink.

"He was suppose to go shopping with me today." Hoseok said.

Jungkook nodded. "I'll go ask him." He said before he walked off to his room, making Hoseok gasp and giggle to himself.