13

Yoongi gave Jungkook his car keys as he stayed by the restaurant and locked the door. Jungkook got in and was adjusting their seats before he grabbed his backpack.

Yoongi got into the car as Jungkook pulled out two small cameras. Yoongi watched as he set them up.

Jungkook glanced at the elder. "We don't have to do it here, we can go park somewhere else." He said. "I just wanna get one of the cameras in place..."

Yoongi looked around and saw the security guard driving by. "Where could we go where we won't get caught or have people come up to the car?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook looked around. "Um I think I know a spot." Jungkook said. Yoongi looked over at him. "Do you wanna drive?" He asked. Jungkook nodded. "Sure."

Jungkook was about to get out when Yoongi climbed on top of him. Jungkook blushed and looked Yoongi over. "Well hello." He said with a smirk.

Yoongi smiled and rolled his eyes. "Climb over." He said.

Jungkook slowly started to feel him up. "But I kinda like this... I told you that I like it when you're on top." He said.

Yoongi chuckled. "Later..." Yoongi said.

Jungkook sighed before he slipped from underneath Yoongi and got in the driver's seat and started the car before driving away.

Jungkook looked around the park as he pulled to a stop. They were parked in the far end of the parking lot of the park underneath a tree. Jungkook was adjusting the cameras as Yoongi took off his jacket and placed it behind his seat.

Jungkook pressed record before he leaned back, an arm hanging over the steering wheel as he glanced over at Yoongi.

Yoongi looked Jungkook over and gulped before he looked away. "So... am I going first or are you?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook smirked. "Well... I did say I wanted to watch you suck me off..." Jungkook said.

Yoongi glanced at the cameras as he hesitated to move. Jungkook gently grasped Yoongi's chin and turned his head towards him. "Hey, focus on me, pretty." He said as he looked down at the elder's lips before leaning in and kissing him softly.

Yoongi kissed him back, smiling against his lips as they continued to kiss. Jungkook slipped his tongue inside Yoongi's mouth and took control.

Yoongi got onto his knees and placed his hand on Jungkook's window as he kept making out with him until Jungkook pulled away and guided Yoongi's head down.

"Come on baby, suck my cock so good, Pretty." Jungkook whispered.

Yoongi started to unbutton and unzip Jungkook's pants and pulled them down to his ankles before pulling down his boxers and letting his cock spring free.

Yoongi looked up at Jungkook as he wrapped his lips around him and began to slowly suck on it. Jungkook moaned and watched as the elder stopped after a couple minutes and licked slowly up his shaft before swallowing him.

"Fuck!" Jungkook exclaimed breathlessly as he watched Yoongi start to lose himself and suck Jungkook harder and faster, swirling his tongue around his tip every time he almost takes Jungkook out of his mouth, but he never does, always keeping his lips around him as he slurps and sucks.

Jungkook can already feel himself tensing up as he watches the elder, moaning and gripping onto the stirring wheel with one hand while the other is gripping on and feeling on Yoongi's ass.

Yoongi deep throats the younger. "Ahhh fuck baby!" Jungkook moans before he holds the elder's head down and fucks his throat. Yoongi glances up at the camera before he looks up at Jungkook. Jungkook looks down at him and blushes a bit before moaning and cumming into Yoongi's mouth.