15

"Hyung." Jimin said with a little smile before giving Yoongi a brief hug.

Yoongi sighed out as he got out of Jimin's grasp. "What do you want?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin smiled and shrugged. "We can't act civil towards one another?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi looked at him before looking away and shrugging. "I guess... you're not trying to get me back, are you?" He asked.

Jimin shook his head. "No, but I think it'd be a waste of three years if we just stopped talking... plus we both decided to end things." Jimin said.

Yoongi nodded. "Okay, but I think we should still have some time to ourselves before we talk again." He said.

Jimin nodded. "Okay, well... you come talk to me whenever you're ready." Jimin said before he walked around Yoongi.

Yoongi turned and looked at him as Jimin smiled and waved. "Bye hyung." Jimin said with a flirtatious undertone before he left.

Yoongi shook his head before heading to his class.

Jungkook found himself a secluded area in the courtyard right outside of the cafeteria. He looked around before he pulled his laptop and earphones out.

He put his earphones in before opening his laptop, letting them connect before he entered his password.

The video of him and Yoongi in the back of the elder's car popping up after.

Jungkook stared at the scene before him.

Yoongi's mouth and tongue were hovering over Jungkook's asshole. The elder had a light smirk on his lips as Jungkook was about to yell at him to fuck him.

Jungkook gently clicked play, his own whininess throwing him off as he demanded and commanded Yoongi to fuck him already.

Jungkook sat up a bit as he watched Yoongi begin to fuck him slowly as he fell completely apart already.

"No no no no!" Jungkook said to himself as he kept watching. Yoongi kept thrusting into him at a slow pace as he begged the elder boy not to stop.

He cringed as he watched himself cum way too early by his standards before he watched as Yoongi kept fucking him until he came himself.

Jungkook groaned to himself. "I fucking passed out?!" He said as he watched Yoongi grab the camera and talk into it.

"You passed out... and I'm keeping these on so you know nothing else happened without your consent."

Jungkook blushed as the elder took care of him gently and kindly before he drove Jungkook home and told him about the cameras before the video stopped.

Jungkook groaned to himself before he began to edit the video.

After he was done he uploaded it to the website before saving them to a flash drive he had. After he was done he put his things away and went to go find Yoongi.

Jungkook sighed as he looked around for Yoongi's car before someone walked up behind him.

"Are you looking for Yoongi-hyung?"

Jungkook turned around and sighed. "Yes... I guess he left." Jungkook said as he looked at Hoseok.

Hoseok nodded. "He told me that he had to get some homework done before work."

Jungkook nodded. "Okay, thanks." He said before he started to walk away.

Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Do you need a ride, Kookie?" Hoseok asked.

Jungkook stopped and turned around. "Are you still upset with me?" He asked.

Hoseok shrugged. "I'm kind of over it. Were you willing to let a crush come between our friendship though?" Hoseok asked.

Jungkook looked away. Hoseok hummed in acknowledgment. "I see." He said before he walked over to his car.

Jungkook watched him as he got inside and started it. Jungkook quickly looked away as the elder looked at him. Hoseok pulled out of his spot and pulled up next to Jungkook.

"Well, did you want a ride or not?" Hoseok asked.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows before he got into the car, putting his seatbelt on as Hoseok left their campus.

Jungkook glanced at Hoseok before he spoke. "Why are you being nice to me after... I-"

"Cause, I don't believe that you'd actually put a stupid crush between us, especially when you actually like Yoongi-hyung." Hoseok said.

Jungkook rolled his eyes before he chuckled. "You're still on that? You're never gonna let it go." Jungkook said.

Hoseok smiled. "Nope! Ah I can't wait to tell you guys I told you so, then I can't wait to tell your guys kids that I told you guys so... obviously when they're older." Hoseok said.

Jungkook sighed softly. "Why do you think we like each other? What makes you so sure?"

Hoseok shrugged. "Just a feeling." He said before parking in front of Jungkook's apartment. "I'll see you at work for a couple hours I suppose." Hoseok said.

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah... hyung... I'm sorry about last night." He said.

Hoseok nodded and smiled. "I know. And you know I would never date him."

Jungkook smiled. "Thanks... I'll see you at work, hyung." Jungkook said before he got out and went up to his apartment.

Jungkook was finishing up his last table before leaving. Yoongi was at the bar attending to his costumers, stealing glances at Jungkook when he could.

Hoseok caught on and smiled before walking up to the bar. "Yoongi-hyung." He said. Yoongi peeled his eyes away from Jungkook to look at Hoseok. "I need three Kloud beers, tap." He said.

Yoongi started making his drinks, his eyes slowly finding Jungkook again just as he was clearing his last table's plates away. He watched as Jungkook smiled down at one of the girls who was talking to him.

"Hyung." Hoseok said.

Yoongi looked over at him before putting his drinks on the tray. "Sorry." He said.

Hoseok nodded and smiled at himself before he walked away.

Yoongi watched as Jungkook walked by and went to the back before he went to go refill a drink.

Jungkook walked back out with his apron off as he returned his check-booklet to the podium. Hoseok walked over and started to ring up a table. "Leaving?" He asked.

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah, I got an appointment." He said.

Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows. "For what?" He asked.

Jungkook smirked before he gently patted Hoseok's back. "You'll see. I'll see you later, hyung." He said before he walked over to Yoongi and waited till he was done helping two people.

Yoongi walked over to him and smiled. "Hey." He said.

"Hey hyung! I just wanted to make sure you still wanted to hang out tonight." Jungkook said.

Yoongi nodded. "Yeah, I will message you when I'm done here." Yoongi said.

Jungkook smiled and nodded. "Alright, see you later, hyung." He said before he left, Yoongi staring after him the whole time.

Hoseok had been watching them, shaking his head to himself. "Fools, imbeciles..." he said before going back to work.