21

They weren't taking any breaks tonight.

Jungkook bit his bottom lip as he watched Yoongi lower himself onto his cock. The elder's hands on Jungkook's shoulders, rocking himself on his cock just to make sure Jungkook was all the way in.

He let out a satisfied sigh as Yoongi really began to rock his hips, glancing up at Jungkook, panting as he pleasured himself. His cheeks were pink, as pink as his knees and elbows, it was pretty— he was so pretty.

Maybe it was because of their time together the previous night, maybe it was because Yoongi just looked so fucking good today, Jungkook wasn't sure but he just couldn't resist him.

As soon as he saw the elder again when he had walked in to work, he wanted nothing more than to hop over the bar and take Yoongi right there, not caring who watched.

Jungkook never thought he'd be this sexually attracted to Yoongi, even when he had had a crush on him at a time where his hormones were crazy.

A whimper from the elder broke his train of thought.

Jungkook gripped Yoongi's hips and started to meet the elder's bounces. Jungkook blushed as Yoongi threw his head back and moaned out. "Jungkook!" Yoongi shouted as they bucked against each other like they just couldn't get enough.

"I'm gonna cum!" Yoongi shouted, gasping and moaning as Jungkook quickly put him on his back, not stopping his rough strokes.

"Want me to fill you up again?" Jungkook asked through grunts.

Yoongi whined and moaned as Jungkook kissed on his neck. "Y-Yes! Oh my god yes! Do whatever you want to me!" Yoongi said right before his orgasm hit.

"Jungkook!!!"

Jungkook watched as Yoongi arched his back as he came again, Jungkook releasing soon after.

"Ahhh fuck! Yoongi!" He shouted as he rutted and came inside of the elder before slowing down and stopping.

Yoongi blushed as Jungkook collapsed beside him, securing his arm around Yoongi's waist, his cock still buried deep inside of him as they both whined down.

Yoongi turned his head a bit and blushed as he watched the younger. Jungkook looked over at him and chuckled lightly. "You okay baby? I didn't hurt you did it?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi shook his head. "No..." he said softly. "Just... two times back to back? You were that horny?" He asked.

Jungkook chuckled again. "I told you that you were making me feral today... honestly I'd keep going if I wasn't exhausted..."

Yoongi closed his eyes as he leaned over and hesitantly kissed Jungkook.

Jungkook blushed a bit as his eyes fluttered shut, this kiss was soft and sweet, far more innocent compared to what they had just done.

Jungkook moved his hand up and placed it on Yoongi's neck. Their legs still entangled, his cock still inside of Yoongi until the elder turned onto his other side so he was facing Jungkook, their kiss not breaking once.

Jungkook moved his hand down to Yoongi's back as the elder wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck as they made out, Yoongi's tongue lightly poking at Jungkook's bottom lip, making the younger smile and part his lips. They both breathed deeply as their tongues pressed together, Yoongi expertly swirling his tongue around Jungkook's, the younger not even trying to fight for control.

Their hands roaming and feeling each other's body, soft sounds from their kisses and light moans were the only sounds in the room.

Yoongi started to get on top of Jungkook, but the younger beat him to it, pinning his wrists down on the bed, their bodies grinding against each other as they kept kissing.

After a couple of minutes, they pulled away from each other, the same feeling being felt between them, Jungkook looked into Yoongi's eyes asking for permission which Yoongi gave to him with a light nod.

Yoongi watched as Jungkook leaned down, both of them closing their eyes as they kissed again.

Jungkook's tip slowly pushing through, his cock slowly pushed inside. Yoongi gasped lightly before their lips met again.

Jungkook kissed Yoongi passionately as he slowly began to move. Yoongi moaned as Jungkook lifted his leg and found a comfortable rhythm and position.

Jungkook and Yoongi both moaned and panted into each other's mouths, Yoongi whimpering as he felt a pull at the pit of his stomach, it intensified as Jungkook's pace quickened.

"I'm- gonna- cum!" Yoongi said in between pants and grunts as Jungkook fucked him hard.

"Fuck! You feel so good baby, I don't ever want to stop." Jungkook grunted out as he pinned Yoongi's wrist down, his own fingers also gripping the sheets around his wrist, his mouth moving over Yoongi's as they kissed each other in a heated rush.

Jungkook's hips moving quickly as he pounded into Yoongi, grunting and moaning out as he felt his orgasm, Yoongi doing the same underneath him.

"JUNGKOOK!" Yoongi shouted as he came, whimpering and moaning as Jungkook kept going until he too came.

"Shit! Fuck, Yoongi!" He said as he came inside of him, both of them moaning. Yoongi panted underneath Jungkook as the younger slowly moved his hips.

"That... that was amazing..." Yoongi said softly, looking between Jungkook and his hips.

"It was baby, fuck I don't want to stop." Jungkook said.

Yoongi blushed. "How are you even moving like you are? Fuck... no I don't think I can keep going." Yoongi whimpered as he felt his arousal start to come back as Jungkook thrusted harshly.

"Fuck!" Yoongi shouted. Jungkook did it again, making the elder curse once more before he began to pound into him.

"Jungkook!" Yoongi squeaked.

Jungkook was about to change their position, but stopped and fell next to Yoongi, hissing and cradling his leg.

"Cramp! Cramp!" He said as he squeezed his eyes closed.

Yoongi breathed heavily as he sat up and looked over at him. "I told you to stop! Now you made me horny aagain." He said with a pout.

Jungkook chuckled before he flinched. "Sorry, just give me a second."

Yoongi rolled his eyes before he looked at Jungkook's cock. "How are you even hard still?" He asked.

"Cause I'm next to you... wanna help clean me up?" He asked with a smirk.

"Uhhh no, I creamed all over your cock."

"Fuck, yeah you did baby... god I wanna go back in!" Jungkook whined.

"Well... I am still horny.... would me being in you-"

"Yes, fuck yes." Jungkook said as he spread his legs.

Yoongi chuckled. "Fuck, never mind, my legs feel like jelly." He said.

Jungkook nodded and sighed softly. "Yeah... mine feels better...." He said.

Yoongi looked over at the younger and shook his head. "Are you a sex addict, Kookie?" He asked.

"Only with you..." he said with a smirk.

Yoongi smiled and rolled his eyes before he stood up and stretched. Jungkook watched him before he blushed and looked away as he thought about how intimate that round had been.

He stood up and groaned at the ache in his leg. "Fuck, uhhh, did you want to shower first?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi smiled and walked over to Jungkook, placing his hand onto Jungkook's chest as he leaned in. "Come with me." He said softly.

Jungkook's tongue swiped over his bottom lip. "Fuck, okay baby." He said as he took Yoongi's hand and lead him to the bathroom both of them smiling and giggling on their way.