-3-

TW - Child Abuse

"Okay. Settle down. Thank you. Hi, everyone." Woodsy begun silencing the class, Daisy's head swivelled as she made eye contact with the new kid Malakai who offered her a smile sitting on the table in front of hers.

"I'm Miss Josephine Obah, but you can call me Jojo. Kind of like, "Yo-yo," but J."She chuckled, silence filling the room tensely, "I'm an English teacher, so I know some of you. But I'm sure you're all wondering why you're here. Well, your names were on the map in the stairwell. The one that's out of bounds." She finished Malakai raising his hand immediately.

"Um, what map?" He questioned curiously laughter bursting through the class. Cash looked to his left at Daisy who seemed intent on looking at the new kid. She felt bad for him, and she had no idea why he was even in this class.

"Okay, very funny. Look, peeps, we're not dumb. We know a lot of you are sexually active, but we're concerned this map demonstrates a real lack of respect for one another when it comes to sеxual relationships. So we want to address it head-on. This is a special class that aims to give you clear and accessible information about sеx and intimacy-

"A sеxual literacy tutorial." Woodsy interrupted gripping the leash of her dog tightly.

"SLT." Darren spelt out, "So we're slսts?" Daisy snickered slightly when Spider got on the table, chanting Sluts with Ant. Daisy looked up at the pair before diverting her gaze downwards Spider making eye contact with her.

"That's enough. Come on, everyone. This class will go back to the basics on sеx and...

"Because clearly, you all have a lot to learn in that department!" Woodsy scolded the class, Daisy sinking further into her seat.

"It'll happen twice a week, in your own time." An uproar sounded across the class, Daisy paling knowing she was barely keeping up with her classes and her extracurricular at the moment.

"Until... No, until we judge that you started to respect each other and yourselves. You have to attend every class or it'll go on your permanent record." She continued.

"Wait, we have permanent records?" Ant scoffed dejected. Daisy snickered at the comment before dropping her smile, Ant insulting Amerie.

"Sorry. Um, it's actually my first day. I don't think I'm supposed to be in here." Malakai interrupted swinging his hand up, scattered laughs across the classroom.

"Legend! Made it to the map before you even started!" Spider joked slapping his hand on the desk startling Daisy, Cash staring intently at the boy.

Woodsy and Jojo stopped talking to the class as the discussed for a moment, Woody seemingly ignoring Jojo.

"All right, everybody up! Up." Woodsy rapped on the table, everyone begrudgingly hauling themselves up. "Okay, now clear these tables to the side, please. And lift them, don't scrape them along the floor. Thank you. Now, I want you all to start walking around the room." Daisy's feet moved involuntarily as she made her way across the room.

"Good, you know how to walk." She snarked, "Now, I want you to choose three other people to start shaking hands with." She instructed, Daisy taking Malakai's hand first the boy offering her a faint smile. Before she could take Ant's hand, Spider had interrupted wrapping his hand around hers, Daisy quickly wriggling out of his grip to shake another girl's hand.

"...stop. Spencer, you have genital crabs." Daisy giggled at the disgusted face he had pulled.

"Checks out." Darren remarked the class bursting into laughter.

"Not in real life, thank you, Darren, for the purposes of this game. Put your hand up, Spencer. Hand up, Spencer." She repeated Spider eventually putting his hand up.