-30-

"Are you okay."

She blinked again slouching further into the car seat. She was certain it wasn't the first time he had asked her since picking her up that afternoon. Nodding her head slowly she watched the sun slowly set across from them.

"I need words smart girl." She tilted her head to look at him. His brows were scrunched as he seemed to study her features. Nodding again she rested her head back on the seat.

"The way she looked at me." She mumbled softly, "She could have stopped it. She shouldn't have sent that video." She wasn't sure why she was angry. Spider knew why she was.

"She could've." He agreed, "But Daisy.. Cash sent them that video." She just about opened her mouth to defend him but paused. Cash had sent the video. Cash had been in the car.

"He did." She admitted softly, as Spider's head tilted to view her. He couldn't read her face, her eyes fixated on the view in front of them. Her fingers continued fidgeting in her lap till she placed them still against her legs, "And he was in the car." She bit her lap, "Harper could've been.."

"He did the right thing Daisy." Spider added resting his hands on the steering wheel, flexing his fingers as he waited for her approval.

"you should give yourself more credit Spencer, you're the smartest person I know." His cheeks flushed and he turned to face her fully, still tapping his fingers along the wheel.

"thank you Daisy." He took the compliment, "can't believe we are in year 11." He chuckled half-heartedly, "lucky I'll be young and attractive forever hey?" He clicked his tongue teasingly, a small laugh from Daisy's lips.

"I take it all back, arrogant bastard." She shook her head with another laugh, "before you continue I have a demand." His eyes widened as he nodded for her to continue, "From now on, everyone you say.. say it in French." She grinned.

"What-" He laughed breathily cut off as she gripped his hands in hers excitedly.

"It's actually all I've been thinking about since meeting your mum." She added folding her legs under her as she faced him , "Go on, I insist. I want to hear something. s'il te plaît." She mocked, Spider looking away with a red tint in his cheeks.

"Never." He kept a tight lipped smile as Daisy squeezed his fingers, mentioning his name and few dozen times before he broke.

"D'accord! D'accord! Si tu veux vraiment."
Her eyes lit up and she covered her face with a laugh, "Tu es si belle quand tu ris, fille intelligente." She leant over the seat connected their lips.

"That was hot." He couldn't stop anything laugh of surprise leaving his lips as his hands cupped her cheeks lovingly, "Don't stop on my account blondie." The odd nickname only brought the pair closer together.

"Next year's going to be mental." She mumbled into his lips as they split, "Better not dump me asshole." He smiled into the kiss, brushing her hair back with his free hand.

"Never smart girl.. how else will I pass all my subjects." SLAP, "OW! Daisy fuck.. fuckin hell stop laughing!"

[ END OF SEASON 1 :) ]