- 6 -

"I'll see you out there Miss." Happily Missy skipped from the changing rooms, already warmed up from training. Daisy on top of her subjects loved sports, more credits in her opinion. Today was different, she could. help but feel uncomfortable.

She peeled her jersey from her skin again admiring the marks against her skin. Her breathing picked and her shaky fingers dug further into the jersey material. The mirror in front of her almost begun spinning as she stumbled back a step.

"Not now. Not now. Not now." Her hands rested on her hips as she exhaled in and out. In and out. In and out, "Fuck." Her voice broke and her breathing picked up, put the shirt back on, put the shirt back on.

Clinging at her sports bra she backed up again till her back met the wall, "Stop it- stop it." She refrained from pulling at her hair keeping her hands wrapped in the jersey, "Breathe, breathe, breathe..." She begun gasping and sunk to the ground.

She wished Missy would come back. She didn't want to stress herself to death. But it felt horrible. Her lungs constricted as she clutched as her chest, "breathe." Tears wet her face uncontrollably.

"Woah! Hey?" She wasn't sure who had entered the girls changing room but it certainly didn't sound like a girl, "Coopers?"
She felt footsteps beside than in front of her and her hands buried into her hair bringing her face into her knees.

"Daisy?" His tone was soft as she gasped for air, hardly making any progress, "Hey Daisy girl, need to look up." Large hands wrapped around hers pulling them from her hair gently, "Daisy." He called softly again as she brought her head up to look at him, struggling to stop her figure from shaking.

"What's three things you can see Daisy. I need to focus okay." She felt embarrassed with the tears staining her cheeks, "Three things Coopers." His tone shifted to teasing and she felt more inclined to scan her eyes anywhere except him.

"Gym.. gym bags." She heaved a shaky gasp more tears spilling from her eyes.

"Good, that's perfect Daisy, what's another?" His hands were still wrapped already hers, rubbing small circles on her clammy hands, "Anything in the bag?" She nodded calming her breathing.

"Weed." He laughed and her breathes evened out, "Think it's Sasha's.. hope it's vegan." She managed to crack a joke as she blew air out slowly, than back in.

"You're funny Coopers anyone ever tell you that." One hand still wrapped around both of hers, the other wiped the falling tears from her skin.

"Loads." Another shaky laugh left her lips and he smiled, "Why you in here?" She was distracted herself, biting her lip to stop more tears from flowing, "Perving?" He bit back a laugh finally letting go of her hands.

He had sat across her, wearing his own journey, sweat on the edge of his forehead.
"Totally, didn't find anyone of interest." He winked pulling himself to his feet. He offered her a hand and regaining her composure she took, pulling to her feet.

"sorry.. sorry for that. Rather horrible things." She was quick to retrieve her shirt tugging it over her head before Spider could gawk any longer.

"It's okay.. uh Ant gets 'em too." Her eyes widened and she took a step back. Perhaps Spider wasn't as horrible as he was talked of, "And thank you for walking me home the other night." She talked to the cemetery after outrunning the police he had offered and walked her all the way home.

"You're good, just what a friend would do yeah?" His tone was teasing as he slipped from the changing room. He didn't even greet her farewell as he left leaving Daisy to make up her mind over the boy.